Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!!

Don

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!! i got support here from kabz hes not even seen it. well the release year was 1995 i was 7 back then the movie is rated 18 i only become legally eligible this year.

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!! I think the film confused my Dad. He didn't understand how John Travolta was shot dead in one scene, and was walking around happily in the next. I didn't explain that the stories weren't in order, too much hassle. Me and my work colleague were laughing last week about the scene where Christopher Walken explains to a young child how he hid a watch up his ass...

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!! nothing beats, " Say what again, Say what one more time motherfucker i dare you i double dare you!!" or the king of understatements zeds dead baby zeds dead

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!! The most hilarious scene is when Travolta blows that black dude's head open by accident. "Aww man, I shot Marvin in the face, it was an accident, you must have gone over a bump or something", Jackson's angry response "The mother-fkkin car didn't hit no mother-fkkin bump!"...

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!!

Sh*tty film. It made no sense at all. The most disgusting scene was the one involving Uma Thurman OD'ing on coke and then being stabbed in the heart with a massive syringe.
I agree total cr#p film. The most over hyped film ever! People say it is good just to sonund trendy. Rubbish film!

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!!

Sh*tty film. It made no sense at all. The most disgusting scene was the one involving Uma Thurman OD'ing on coke and then being stabbed in the heart with a massive syringe.
I agree total cr#p film. The most over hyped film ever! People say it is good just to sonund trendy. Rubbish film!
Agreed. But a very intelligent albeit immoral director, who deliberately uses audience fascination with kitsch and blood-and-gore, with a brilliant marketing of the film to laugh all the way to the bank. Tarantino knows that his audience [mostly immature kewl doods] search for some identity makes them extremely touchy about their beliefs. So he adds a bit of auteurship mumbo jumbo with po-mo references to east asian cinema. His audience needs no urging wrt Hollywood greatness. End of the matter. KEWL PHILLUM. CHILLOUT RETURNS AT BOX OFFICE!

Re: Pulp Fiction - Watta a Fu**** Movie!! Excuse me enough with this morality brigade shit. What cool dude and trendyness Wannabees are u talking about. We watch movies for entertainment and and this is as good a entertainment u can get. I watched this film because it was ranked in the TOP 5 of Imdb top 250 list. Not because anyone told me to watch it nor because it would be cool to watch it. nbAnd after watching it for fun the first time i watched it critically for the second time after which i realised how good this film really was. Yes its got some swear words and violence but in no way is it gory or angelled towards blood and violence only. This movie is about story, circumstancial humour and above all dialougue and dialouge delivery. All done in astute direction. It is rated in Top 5 for a reason. And if you cant understand it then ur a fuc**ing stupid guy!