Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Wilshire phwilshire..all English Players are Joke. Best English Player in the world is Wayne Rooney :cool:
Is it so? But Miss Jenny Thompson doesnt quite think so, she said and I quote "It was over even before it had started" :giggle: wait a min Did you say the Best English Player in the whole world :hysterical: Looks like the manure has got to you mate. :D

Is it so? But Miss Jenny Thompson doesnt quite think so, she said and I quote "It was over even before it had started" :giggle: wait a min Did you say the Best English Player in the whole world :hysterical: Looks like the manure has got to you mate. :D
GGMU. Man United Forever. 004.png

VusWSMfKUEM Check out lil Wilshere's pass, ZOMG! Fab central in 5 out of the 6 goals. I miss Katie in this thread, rottens look soo out of place in the CL. :D
Hey Sheila hows it going? Like the little school girl you are, you get all excited when no need to:haha:. You boys act the same as you do, like girls. When the big boys arrive with some hard tackles and a bit of rough and tumble you girls will run away crying of foul play with your manager spouting how unfairly you have been treated. Sheila, you like your team need to man up and stop acting like little girls.

Hey Sheila hows it going? Like the little school girl you are' date=' you get all excited when no need to:haha:. You boys act the same as you do, like girls. When the big boys arrive with some hard tackles and a bit of rough and tumble you girls will run away crying of foul play with your manager spouting how unfairly you have been treated. Sheila, you like your team need to man up and stop acting like little girls.[/quote'] Talking about the big boys, which club do you represent, again? :giggle:

Hey Sheila hows it going? Like the little school girl you are' date=' you get all excited when no need to:haha:. You boys act the same as you do, like girls. When the big boys arrive with some hard tackles and a bit of rough and tumble you girls will run away crying of foul play with your manager spouting how unfairly you have been treated. Sheila, you like your team need to man up and stop acting like little girls.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: KT :adore::adore::adore::adore:

Awwww look how Katie tickled lil andy! :cantstop:
Face it Sheila. Arsenal are quite similar to you. All fluffy and pretty but when the big boys arrive with their big tough boys they go running back to mummy wenger who then complains and moans about the big nasty tough boys. Face it Sheila your boys should take up net ball or something. Chelsea and Man Utd will eat you guys alive when it comes down to crunch time. And if you want a pretty football game then Barca will hand you your asses back as well. Face it Sheila you guys aint gonna win jack AGAIN!

Face it Sheila. Arsenal are quite similar to you. All fluffy and pretty but when the big boys arrive with their big tough boys they go running back to mummy wenger who then complains and moans about the big nasty tough boys. Face it Sheila your boys should take up net ball or something. Chelsea and Man Utd will eat you guys alive when it comes down to crunch time. And if you want a pretty football game then Barca will hand you your asses back as well. Face it Sheila you guys aint gonna win jack AGAIN!
:two_thumbs_up:

Look who is talking about Big Boys and Crunch Games a Rottenham Fan, wait till the Goons reach White Fart Lane put you lil gals in place. Andy you can keep up your cheerleading activities :cheerleader: :hysterical:

:blush:

If Man United are the "BIG BOYS" KT is referring to' date=' I think he's making a very pertinent point :cool:[/quote'] Stay outta this, Dan :yousuck: :poink:

Look who is talking about Big Boys and Crunch Games a Rottenham Fan, wait till the Goons reach White Fart Lane put you lil gals in place. Andy you can keep up your cheerleading activities :cheerleader: :hysterical:
Look who's talking, this OS is a big joke this days. Initially we used to have discussion on 'Football' over here. This days all we get to see Trash talking and Trolling and you leading a group of Few people with that. Even if its BS people can recognise that, but your posts are OTT and cant be recognised. When was the last time you added somthing rather than ridiculing oppositions and And geting personal with Fellow members? I dont have much expectation, Power corrupts people. And you are no exception. Next time i'd post when we'll have a debate on 'Football' rather than some random posters of ICF. I seriously have no time replying to personal Digs and comments, am in 'OS' only to talk about my Sports, not about what i think of you and your group. I'd prefer some "Football" in your Next post. Thank You.

Look who's talking, this OS is a big joke this days. Initially we used to have discussion on 'Football' over here. This days all we get to see Trash talking and Trolling and you leading a group of Few people with that. Even if its BS people can recognise that, but your posts are OTT and cant be recognised. When was the last time you added somthing rather than ridiculing oppositions and And geting personal with Fellow members? I dont have much expectation, Power corrupts people. And you are no exception. Next time i'd post when we'll have a debate on 'Football' rather than some random posters of ICF. I seriously have no time replying to personal Digs and comments, am in 'OS' only to talk about my Sports, not about what i think of you and your group. I'd prefer some "Football" in your Next post. Thank You.
WTF! Are you a fkin baby? If you cant take it dont play it dude! Put me on the ignore list or do what you do best get your panties in twists and run to the admin panel. Thank You.

WTF! Are you a fkin baby? If you cant take it dont play it dude! Put me on the ignore list or do what you do best get your panties in twists and run to the admin panel. Thank You.
WTF? If you cant add some 'substance' dont call it " If you cant take it blah blah". Everything is fine from other posters, but you fking dont talk about 'Football' all you do is talk trash and troll. And talking about my best? Well you havent seen my best. I dont have my 'God Fathers' in ICF, so i do stay within the rules and expect others too. If i start breaking the Rules and show you my best,you'll fking piss in your pants. I dont use ICF to sort out my Personal problems. If you Want to see my best, challange me outside ICF.:haha: We'll see then!

WTF? If you cant add some 'substance' dont call it " If you cant take it blah blah". Everything is fine from other posters, but you fking dont talk about 'Football' all you do is talk trash and troll. And talking about my best? Well you havent seen my best. I dont have my 'God Fathers' in ICF, so i do stay within the rules and expect others too. If i start breaking the Rules and show you my best,you'll fking piss in your pants. I dont use ICF to sort out my Personal problems. If you Want to see my best, challange me outside ICF.:haha: We'll see then!
Seen many girls like you, who live their life sucking up to their masters, getting their panties in a twirl, I swear man If I meet you outside ICF I would love to squash you like a little fly.

Seen many girls like you' date= who live their life sucking up to their masters, getting their panties in a twirl, I swear man If I meet you outside ICF I would love to squash you like a little fly.
I can reply to this. But am not intersted in Cyber fights when you cant say what you wish. And the other person can blabber as much as he likes. Talking about Squashing me, well boy pm-ing my Adress and phone number. Lets see who has got balls to blabber like this outside ICF. No-more replies on this Topic.

I can reply to this. But am not intersted in Cyber fights when you cant say what you wish. And the other person can blabber as much as he likes. Talking about Squashing me, well boy pm-ing my Adress and phone number. Lets see who has got balls to blabber like this outside ICF. No-more replies on this Topic.
Please I would love to, awaiting the PM. You can carry on with your :cheerleader: activities and sucking up to the admins. :D