CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 DRAW COMPLETED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Predator_05

2006/07 UEFA Champions League First knockout round Team named first at home in first leg FC Porto (POR) v Chelsea FC (ENG) Celtic FC (SCO) v AC Milan (ITA) PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Arsenal FC (ENG) LOSC Lille M?tropole (FRA) v Manchester United FC (ENG) AS Roma (ITA) v Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) FC Barcelona v Liverpool FC (ENG) Real Madrid CF (ESP) v FC Bayern M?nchen (GER) FC Internazionale Milano (ITA) v Valencia CF (ESP) --- So, who do you lot fancy to progress ? I see a lot of grudge matches there...most of these teams have played and lost to each other in the last 5 years or so. The exceptions being Lyon/Roma and Celtic/Milan of course, who have no history to speak of.

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 DRAW COMPLETED !!!!!!!!!!!! Lille will be a hard team to beat, theve got some good players...Bodmir I think , a forward- class act Hopefully PSV will knock the Anal out. I wouldnt be too surprised if 'pool beat Barca- that man Benitez...

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16 DRAW COMPLETED !!!!!!!!!!!! All English clubs have got their 2nd legs at home, so that is a massive advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 of 'em went through. Chelsea are my pick to win the whole thing. Real Madrid have an excellent record vs Bayern, so they should go through. Valencia vs Inter is the closest match of all - two different teams with contrasting styles of play. I quite like Valencia, with Villa, Morientes, Joaquin, Albiol etc. so i'd fancy them to go through. Their win over Roma will give them plenty of confidence. How i'd love it if Roma knocked out Lyon. Overrated French sh*t... What odds can you get on Celtic knocking out Milan ? The italians have been playing dreadful football lately...and Celtic tend to raise themselves against bigger clubs.