THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Wikileaks: India's Mayawati 'sent jet to collect shoes' The chief minister of India's Uttar Pradesh state sent an empty private jet to get a pair of sandals from Mumbai, leaked US diplomatic cables say. Ms Mayawati, an icon to millions of low-caste Dalits, rules over India's most populous state which is also one of the poorest in the country. But the cables on whistleblower site Wikileaks described her as "obsessed with becoming Prime Minister". Ms Mayawati or her office is yet to respond to the leaked cables. An official in the state government told the BBC the government was unlikely to respond. Cables, dated 23 October 2008 and marked confidential, are among the latest set of documents released by Wikileaks in recent days. "When she needed new sandals, her private jet flew empty to Mumbai to retrieve her preferred brand," the cables say. They add that the chief minister is paranoid about her security and "fears assassination" and employs "food tasters" to guard against poisoning. She maintains a "vice-like grip on all levels of power" and all decisions must run through her or a small group of advisors, the releases say. Ms Mayawati has sparked controversy for building statues of herself and other Dalit icons, but she denies encouraging a personality cult. In the last few years, huge concrete parks have been built in the state capital, Lucknow, and Noida, a Delhi suburb, with scores of massive stone statues of Ms Mayawati dotting the landscape. Statues of political leaders are generally put up posthumously, but Ms Mayawati says that belief is outdated. Critics accuse her of self-glorification. She accuses them of conspiring against her. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14784228 :omg:

The chief minister of India's Uttar Pradesh state sent an empty private jet to get a pair of sandals from Mumbai' date= leaked US diplomatic cables say. Ms Mayawati, an icon to millions of low-caste Dalits, rules over India's most populous state which is also one of the poorest in the country. But the cables on whistleblower site Wikileaks described her as "obsessed with becoming Prime Minister". Ms Mayawati or her office is yet to respond to the leaked cables. An official in the state government told the BBC the government was unlikely to respond. Cables, dated 23 October 2008 and marked confidential, are among the latest set of documents released by Wikileaks in recent days. "When she needed new sandals, her private jet flew empty to Mumbai to retrieve her preferred brand," the cables say. They add that the chief minister is paranoid about her security and "fears assassination" and employs "food tasters" to guard against poisoning. She maintains a "vice-like grip on all levels of power" and all decisions must run through her or a small group of advisors, the releases say. Ms Mayawati has sparked controversy for building statues of herself and other Dalit icons, but she denies encouraging a personality cult. In the last few years, huge concrete parks have been built in the state capital, Lucknow, and Noida, a Delhi suburb, with scores of massive stone statues of Ms Mayawati dotting the landscape. Statues of political leaders are generally put up posthumously, but Ms Mayawati says that belief is outdated. Critics accuse her of self-glorification. She accuses them of conspiring against her. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14784228 :omg:
Mayawati ke Jalway hai. :dance:

Court orders man to pay 8,500 pounds in damages to sex-starved wife

LONDON: In a unique ruling, a French court has reportedly ordered a 51-year-old man to pay his ex-wife nearly 8,500 pounds in damages for failing to have enough sex with her during their 21-year marriage. The man, named only as Jean-Louis B, was fined under Article 215 of France''s civil code which states that married couples must agree to a "shared communal life", the ''Daily Express'' reported. The judge in the south of France''s highest court in Aix-en-Provence ruled that this law clearly implies "sexual relations must form part of a marriage". "A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent. By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other," the judge said. In fact, the ruling came after the wife filed for divorce two years ago, blaming the break-up on her ex-husband''s lack of activity in the bedroom. A judge in Nice then granted the divorce, holding the man solely responsible for the split. But his 47-year-old former wife then took him back to a higher court demanding the cash in compensation for "lack of sex over 21 years of marriage". The man had blamed "tiredness and health problems", the newspaper said.

Poonam Pandey's ass is dirty: KRK

Actor Kamaal Rashid Khan of Bigg Boss fame recently commented on Poonam Pandey's striptease on twitter. Here's what he said... "You Twitter bloody crap idiot. How dare you to ask me to Follow most dirty lady on planet Poonam Pandey? May be Poonam is doing all this to go to Bigg Boss 5, but they will never take her and if they will take her then I shall not go to Bigg Boss5. Poonam Pandey was having 10k followers and now having 25k. So I can Imagine the choice of people here. Chullu bhar pani main doob maro. I have seen Poonam's ass on twitter and let me tell you truth I have never ever seen so dirty ass. I shall kill myself before to touch it. Please people don't compare Rakhi Sawant with Poonam Pandey. Rakhi gives controversial statements but she doesn't show her ass and b**bs. I shall be happy for those who would like to see ass of Kim, Mallika, Katrina and Sonakshi. At least they have best ass so keep the class. Once more good morning and kick on the ass of Poonam Pandey. I hate small and dirty asses and she is having really small and dirty one." KRK seems really upset with Poonam Pandey, let's wait and watch how Poonam replies to him.

I want To See Your Bums Kim Says KRK

Kamaal Rashid Khan who is known for his controversial comments is back in news. Apparently KRK has baffled his followers on Twitter with his unusual posts. This time the self-proclaimed billionaire has expressed his desire to see newlywed socialite Kim Kardashain's famous derriere up-close. KRK recently posted on a micro blogging website that he would meet the socialite and reality TV star in Dubai. He wrote, "@Kim Kardashian Hey darling I shall meet you in Dubai. I just want to see your bums from near. (sic)" The former reality show contestant made this comment after Kim posted on her Twitter page that she would be visiting Dubai in October. She wrote, "Eid Mubarak to my friends across the world. I can't wait to see you at Millions of Milkshakes in Dubai in October!"
:hysterical:

Woman Calls Ex-Boyfriend 65,000 Times With all of the news today that people never use the phone anymore, one woman apparently didnÃÕ get the memo. A 42-year-old woman from The Hague is being prosecuted for stalking her ex-boyfriend after he filed a complaint that she called him 65,000 times in one year. ThatÃÔ right, 65,000 times. That is 200 calls a day, and that is assuming she is awake for 16-hour days. * LetÃÔ just assume this amount is correct. There is a book this woman should have read, and itÃÔ called DonÃÕ Call That Man! by Rhonda Findling. This book has been translated into eight languages, and none of them is Dutch, so maybe that is the problem here. Findling has a ten-step program to help stop women from obsessively calling a guy. Steps include: Postpone Findling suggests waiting two hours after you have the urge to call a man. By that time, presumably, the urge to call him will have passed. But in the age of Twitter, Facebook, email, text message, FourSquare check-in, etc, would this even work anymore? You may not call, but you could probably stalk him in fifteen other ways during that time. But at least you wouldnÃÕ call. Baby steps, right? Writing Findling says that, instead of calling the man, you should write down all of your feelings about how you want to call him. If you write down enough of them, you can probably publish a book, like I did. While IÃ×e been guilty of a few late night tirades (detailed in my book, by the way), IÃÅ say they topped out at about ten. I canÃÕ even conceive of calling someone 65,000 times. First of all, IÃÎ a writer. I donÃÕ need carpal tunnel. Change Your Thinking Findling says that the urgent need to keep calling an ex is related to your thinking about him: You might be idealizing him, or endlessly obsessing on ÅØhat if scenarios, deconstructing the relationship to try and figure out what you could have done differently. You may be attributing ÅÎagical qualities to him, and need to stop doing this. I donÃÕ think trying to change her thinking would have worked with this particular woman, who, if she actually did call a man 65,000 times, is not thinking. Because she is off her freaking rocker. http://www.forbes.com/sites/kiriblakeley/2011/09/08/woman-calls-ex-boyfriend-65000-times/?feed=rss_home :hysterical::hysterical: