THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Guest dada_rocks

Larkiyin ka kaam hai ak sath 4-5 ko mixed signal dete rahna..... Main khub bhara khat part miss kar diya kahin tum mera dost santosh singh to nahin ho wo sala idiot litrally hat kaat ke likha karta tha khat jab principla pakra to bolata hai sar main mohabat karta hun.. pure cartoon character tha.. aur larki bilkul bhi bhaw nahin deti thi..:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
first kiss..:P
chalo mehnat ka kuchh fayda huaa.. hamko to shaadi tak intejaar karna para is nek karya ke liye:haha:

Burqa-clad Himesh stirs row in dargah Playback singer and music director Himesh Reshammiya has created a controversy by visiting the holy tomb of Khawja Moinuddhin Chishti in Ajmer by wearing a burqa, for which he apologised later. Reshammiya, along with four others, came to Ajmer for ziyarat (pilgrimage) on Tuesday night and in order to avoid attention he wore a burqa. Soon after people came to know that he was there in the dargah wearing a burqa, there was resentment and some people objected to it. However, Anjuman Committee, the official committee of the dargah khadims (servers) gave a clean chit to Reshammiya saying he (Reshammiya) had not committed any offence by offering ziyarat in a burqa. "Burqa is a respectable dress and there was no need for the singer to express his regret and tender apology," a Khadim said. Spokesman of the Anjuman committee and former secretary Sarwar Chisti told PTI, "since he is a popular artiste and wore a burqa to avoid the crowd, he has not committed any offence or sin." Agreeing with the view, the nazim of dargah committee, Ahamed Raza said that the singer has not committed any offence if donned in a burqa to avoid the crowd and the media while performing ziyarat. Reshammiya told the media that a dargah khadim Qutubuddhin Saki had advised him to wear a burqa. "If I have committed any mistake, I apologise for that," he told reporters after paying obeisance at the dargah. He had come here to seek blessings and success for his upcoming film Aap ka Suroor to be released this Friday when he is making a debut as an actor in the tinsel town.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=7d595147-1a88-41ae-9692-fd4d37d74f9c&MatchID1=4486&TeamID1=8&TeamID2=10&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1120&PrimaryID=4486&Headline=EMBurqa%2fEM-clad+Himesh+stirs+row+in+dargah :hysterical:

Family's winner becomes a loser and loser a winner August 1 2002 01wldroulette.jpg The name of the game is not always what it seems to be, Sean Gardiner writes from New York. One son was named Loser, the other Winner. One became a policeman and was eventually promoted to detective. The other fell into the life of a small-time crook, racking up at least 31 arrests before being jailed for two years. But for the brothers Lane it was not a case of their unique names sealing their fates. "I went a totally separate route right from the start," said Loser Lane, 41, a detective in the South Bronx. Loser, a star student and athlete, went on scholarship to an elite prep school, on to Lafayette College in Pennsylvania, and then joined the force. Winner's life has gone the other way. Now 44, Winner last month completed a two-year jail sentence for breaking into a car. He is living in a homeless shelter in upstate New York, shuttling back and forth between it and the city trying to get his life on track. Why did he commit so many crimes? "It's just some situations I got in," Winner said. Loser said of his brother: "Most of the crimes are minor crimes. He's just kooky, not a heavy drinker, some domestic violence problems, but was never a heavy drinker, never into drugs ... He's just not all there, I think." The brothers rarely see each other, though Winner will phone Loser when he is short of money, but they are no longer close. "I'm a cop," said Loser, who is known as Lou on the job. "And I have a way with me, I don't tolerate a lot." The Lane boys ran in the same circles while growing up in public housing in Harlem, where their names never seemed to arouse curiosity or ridicule from the neighbourhood kids. "When you're young you don't know that it's a bad name, and by the time you hit grade school, everybody knows you. It was a regular thing," Loser Lane said. It helped that Loser was the youngest of eight brothers and sisters and that he was a natural athlete, admired by the other kids for his on-field achievements. The story of how Loser got his name is simple. The day he was born, their late father, Robert, asked his daughter what to name the baby. "My dad comes home and asks my oldest sister what to name me and she said, 'Well, we've got a Winner, why don't we have a Loser?' And there you go." While Loser's friends had no problem calling him by his name, his teachers and other adults "couldn't bring themselves to call me Loser", so he became Lou.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/31/1027926917671.html

The king of the jungle doesn't frighten the lion whisperer By GLENYS ROBERTS - 26th June 2007 commentIconSm.gif Animal behaviourist Kevin Richardson has such an intimate bond with big cats that he can spend the night curled up with them without the slightest fear of attack. Richardson, 32, who is based in a wildlife conservation area near Johannesburg in South Africa, works his unusual magic on other species too. Cheetahs, leopards and even unpredictable hyenas hold no threats for him. LionkissDM2606_468x406.jpgThis adult male is comfortable enough with animal behaviourist Kevin Richardson to permit a gentle kiss enlarge.gif So instinctively in tune is he with these beasts, whose teeth are sharp enough to bite through thick steel, that mother hyenas even allow him to hold their newborn cubs without pouncing to the rescue. But lions are his favourite. He lavishes them with unconditional love, he says, treating each individual differently, speaking to them, caressing them and, above all, treating them with respect. Lion5DM2606_486x465.jpg Five-year-old females Meg and Amy see Kevin as one of their own enlarge.gif A former student of human physiology who once worked with pre and post-operative human patients, Kevin turned to animals ten years ago when he came to the conclusion that he could trust a lion over one of his own kind every time - well, nearly every time. A close encounter with an aggressive four-year-old male in the early days taught him a lesson he has not forgotten. The animal pinned him to the ground and started biting him until something about Kevin's passive attitude stopped him in his tracks. Lion3DM2606_468x406.jpg Kevin rolls around with Tau and Napoleon, two adult brother lions enlarge.gif Kevin says he is most confident with animals he has known since birth, but claims he can become close friends with any lion less than a year old, when it is still flexible enough to accept him as part of its own pride. "I have to rely on my own instincts to gauge an animal or a situation, and I will not approach a creature if something doesn't feel right," he says. "I don't use sticks, whips or chains, just patience. It may be dangerous, but this is a passion for me, not a job." LionsplitDM2606_468x200.jpgCuddles and love bites are all part of 'play' fighting
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464353&in_page_id=1770 :bird: :bird:

she died? a person does face failures in life ..and he has to deal with it.. those who can not handle it..do such stuffs.. hamne bhi khun bhare khat likhe hain.... lekin khun nahi kiya kabhi... isme ladki ki bhi galti hogi....Bhav kyon diya...jab thukrana tha...?
Do people really write them with their own blood?:hysterical::hysterical: A guy used to send them to me...maine usse ek din pakad kar poocha...kyon murgiyan marta rehta hai idiot?.....bechara !

Do people really write them with their own blood?:hysterical::hysterical: A guy used to send them to me...maine usse ek din pakad kar poocha...kyon murgiyan marta rehta hai idiot?.....bechara !
yeah..many guys ...do this stuff..just to show a girl that they are serious...this means..they are not serious..and just want to undress them...and their love is lust basically... this is what i have deduced...from my experience so far...

But what didyou do it for? Aur kahan se khoon nikalte the....finger tip ....ya kabhi gir gaye...khoon nikla to socha...ek prem patra bhi likh doon lage haath?
finger tip yaar...nothing great..if you would try it yourself.. just the first cut is where it needs all the courage...uske baad..dabate jao..nikalta jayega... being a bio student..i used a new Blade..and disposed it afterwards..and after i finished the letter...i cleaned my hand with savlon and just covered it with band-aid... and regarding my intension..well...she was the best looking girl in my locality..and i had to do something extraordinary to woo her....and i succeeded...:wink_smile:

That prick on the finger tips is the worst man...i always jump and make a big scene every time I have to give blood test.......:tounge_smile: Anyways ...glad tumhara khoon barbaad nahi hua....a chumma is a good reward.... What kind of chumma BTW......sisterly or the non sisterly...french influenced one?:giggle:

That prick on the finger tips is the worst man...i always jump and make a big scene every time I have to give blood test.......:tounge_smile: Anyways ...glad tumhara khoon barbaad nahi hua....a chumma is a good reward.... What kind of chumma BTW......sisterly or the non sisterly...french influenced one?:giggle:
they say..a guy his first puff..and a girl her first kiss..never forget. but in my case...it was my first kiss....which i will never forget..and obviously..it was a frenchy...:kiss: