"not so" Sunny Singh

julianlev

Just finished watching the Pune Punjab game Well played Pune, deserved the win Have to say though, two dropped catches, poor batting, Punjab really made it hard for themselves One incident really blew my mind After finally getting a parnership going, Sunny Singh knocks straight to the fielder, runs blindly, only to get sent back by his partner. The throw to the keeper was poor, so he should have got back right? No, instead he chose that moment to argue with his partner in the middle of the pitch allowing the keeper to run back and knock the bails off Unbelievable, never before have I seen such an incident Have to wonder whether he'll be playing the next game after such mind-numbing stupidity Feel really bad for Mclaren, like Kallis played really well for a losing cause

The pitch isnt that good at Kotla Julian and nothing against Morne but i dont think he is a t20 bowler feel he wont do well in Indian pitche,s.Plus Viru as captain isnt that great IMO thats where GMR missed the trick by not retaining Gautam and A.B. To me it seems that G.Smith has still not recovered frm the W.C thing got out for 0.

The worse run out for sure .. one other such funny moment was with CSK in IPL 2 I suppose when they missed a run out chance even after getting multiple chances in the same throw .. Dhoni was pissed off then if somebody remembers and it involved Jakati and somebody else (maybe Joginder Sharma, I forgot)

Urs and my team are not so great man Zinta and Gmr screwed Kings and Delhi jonas.
Gambhirfan, its going to be a very very long six weeks. My only hope is that some talent will be uncovered with the youngsters in these two cities getting a chance. Would be great to unearth two or three that can help out in the next T20.

The pitch isnt that good at Kotla Julian and nothing against Morne but i dont think he is a t20 bowler feel he wont do well in Indian pitche' date='s.Plus Viru as captain isnt that great IMO thats where GMR missed the trick by not retaining Gautam and A.B. To me it seems that G.Smith has still not recovered frm the W.C thing got out for 0.[/quote'] not sure about Smith he was a bit unlucky in that Jesse Ryder played an almost identical shot after Smith went out Ryder's ball went to the boundary, Smith's went to the fielder sometimes you can't get a break really enjoyed the Pune bowling, though I think that Mclaren was a little hard done by not to get the man of the match award Parnell has been struggling with form for a while, so nice to see him getting his rythm back

not sure about Smith he was a bit unlucky in that Jesse Ryder played an almost identical shot after Smith went out Ryder's ball went to the boundary, Smith's went to the fielder sometimes you can't get a break really enjoyed the Pune bowling, though I think that Mclaren was a little hard done by not to get the man of the match award Parnell has been struggling with form for a while, so nice to see him getting his rythm back
The wickets have been great so far they have had some bounce and carry if the pitch remains the way they are how do u see Morne will he enjoy it? DD,S Coach picked him coz he trouble Viru and Indian batter,s in Test Matches in S.A.