**** off Man Ure! Barcelona the best team in Europe! Hence Proved by yesterdays rape! muhahahaha

Shane

Its a shame Crouch is such a prat and got sent of against Madrid. As am sure we would have beaten them and then took care of Barca in the semis. Palacious would have had Messi in his pocket. Crouch cost spurs the champions league
Honestly, this is one of the funniest posts I've seen on ICF - ever. This Barca team, which has been demolishing good football sides left, right and center, being defeated by Spurs :hahaha:

Nothing to be ashamed of' date=' at least Utd turned up to play unlike Mourinhos lot. Barca at the best rare head and shoulders above everybody else. Fantastic to watch.[/quote'] It's impossible to beat Barcelona by trying to play football. You have to have a solid defence, hard working midfield and attacking players capable of getting goals on the counter attack. I can't believe how poor Ferguson's tactics were. A 37 year old Giggs and Michael Carrick up against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. :hysterical:

It's impossible to beat Barcelona by trying to play football. You have to have a solid defence, hard working midfield and attacking players capable of getting goals on the counter attack. I can't believe how poor Ferguson's tactics were. A 37 year old Giggs and Michael Carrick up against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. :hysterical:
when the other options were the likes of Fletcher then these two looked much better. But now ManUtd are going to spend and buy some good midfielders hopefully

Honestly' date=' this is one of the funniest posts I've seen on ICF - ever. This Barca team, which has been demolishing good football sides left, right and center, being defeated by Spurs :hahaha:[/quote'] Bale would have raped Alves. Modric would have out passed Xavi. Lennon would have out dribbled Messi. Plus Gomes is better then Valdes. Also our centre backs are better!

Do you know what they do to lil pakiz like you in Manchester? BC they will hang you by your nuts for being a ****ing paki. Calm the **** down. And what are yer lookin' at? :mad:
u will have to find something else bud i had castrated him long time ago, so another *** like him isnt born :proud:

Nothing to be ashamed of' date=' at least Utd turned up to play unlike Mourinhos lot. Barca at the best rare head and shoulders above everybody else. Fantastic to watch.[/quote'] Why bring Real Madrid into this discussion ? How many CLs does Manure have ? 2? Surely they don't have 9. Also, Real Madrid is the reason why Barca didn't get ther trebble. Man U was mauled by Ronaldo (The real one :hatsoff:, not the new crappy one ) when they played old trafford in 2003. Even though Man U won that game, the series was over due to Hat Trick by Ronaldo.

Bale would have raped Alves. Modric would have out passed Xavi. Lennon would have out dribbled Messi. Plus Gomes is better then Valdes. Also our centre backs are better!
lulzerss, cyaa guys after another 10 years. kthnxbye.

when the other options were the likes of Fletcher then these two looked much better. But now ManUtd are going to spend and buy some good midfielders hopefully
Fletcher would have been useful as he would have worked harder than the other two and may have been able to press the Barcelona midfielders more effectively. However, Barca are so good they still would have comfortably won. I don't think that you can play with 2 central midfielders against Barca. If you do, you will look very silly. The one player who United could have done with in midfield was a fully fit Owen Hargreaves. Sadly his career looks to be over.

Fletcher would have been useful as he would have worked harder than the other two and may have been able to press the Barcelona midfielders more effectively. However' date=' Barca are so good they still would have comfortably won. I don't think that you can play with 2 central midfielders against Barca. If you do, you will look very silly.[/quote'] Fletcher had an absolutely horrendous last game against Blackpool and after that there was no chance of him playing the Champions League Final. Definitely. Hargreaves could've been one of the very best had it not been for injuries constantly interrupting his playing days. Sadly his career at ManUtd is over and the club has decided to release him at the end of this season.

Well The OP seems to have Over-rated this Man United Side or is a Glory Hunter. I thought he supports Harsenal :facepalm: What have they done? Finished 4th in Ingerland :hehe: TBH Unted was never given a chance by anyone before the start of the game except the United Fans.. They comprehensively beaten the United side of 2009 that had Tevez and Ronaldo, this team was no match to Barca given the mid field they have. Still United have punched above their weight to 'Compete' till the end of First half.

Why bring Real Madrid into this discussion ? How many CLs does Manure have ? 2? Surely they don't have 9.
Not 2, they have three. Liverpool has 5 European titles, Barca now has 4, before the final they had only three. Whats your Point Mad Sh!t fanboy? Sooda's point was about 'Mourinho's Madrid' that was one of the Worst advertisements of Football when they took on Barca.
Also' date= Real Madrid is the reason why Barca didn't get ther trebble. Man U was mauled by Ronaldo (The real one :hatsoff:, not the new crappy one ) when they played old trafford in 2003. Even though Man U won that game, the series was over due to Hat Trick by Ronaldo.
What?:cantstop: Given the number of times both of them played eachother Law of averages had to catch up with Barca. Mourinho's side defeated a Barca side in some mickey mouse tournament of Copa del rey final?:cantstop: After spending 250 mil and after playing Barca so many times in the season if you cannot do that, you shouldnt be competing. United have played Barca first time this season, yet put up a competitive performance for the first half without playing dirty football as Madrid. That team was a great team IMO one of the best Madrid teams ever.:hatsoff: Madrid didnt went past round of 16 from 2006 to 2009. I am sure had they went past teams like Lyon and Roma, they would have been Humiliated by the Crappy Ronaldo we had.:cantstop:

:aha: :yay: :aha: ManU looked like a school football team in front of Barca.. It was like watching the India vs Bangladesh match in the world cup :hehe:
Anyone playing Barca ATM would look like that,, No shame in accepting they are the best given the players they have.
there ws only 1 person doing all that.....................and it was not me :D
I dont see any reason anyone is wrong as long as he brings in stats and facts to prove his point.
Well at least Man Uts managed 1 shot on target. Arsenal went to Barca and did not even have 1 shot' date=' wether on target or off taget![/quote'] If the game was played fairly, Barca would have never made past Chelsea in 2009. Football is a great leveller, some go your way and some do not. Germany beaten England 4-1 in 2010 WC, one of the England's disallowed goals were against them. I do not see any reason for England Fans to whine after Germany beaten them so convincingly, same goes for United Haters. If every decision would have been fair, there were no need of Referees.

So much for the best league in the world and it was exposed yesterday :hehe:...Pommies even had the nerve to compare Rooney to Messi. Yesterday was an answer to all those nutjobs who thought Man U was the best team in the World This Barca team can put some champion national sides to shame on their day..:hatsoff:
Best League doesnt neccessarily mean the best team must belong from PL. This Barca team can play in French League and still Dominate the World. Its about the quality of the other teams that makes PL better. PL is never a two horse race. And I am not sure anyone would be dumb to compare Messi to Rooney, even though English people are. We never compared both of them. Still Rooney scored 1 goal :P as many as Messi in the Final. And seriously who thought Man United were the best 'Team' in the world? I have been reading articles, papers and no one gave a chance to United before the Finals. May be we are from different parts of the world.:cantstop:

I was referring to this post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1351750&postcount=256 But I think we have come to expect u-turns, jinx, anti-jinx and other such BS with Andy. :D Read this thread for further proof http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=240204&page=7
Where did I say Manchester United were better :wall: Inter were the european Champions, even Madrid has a better team than United and should start as favourites against United any time. But does that mean without beating Man United they ca be called Better than us? :dontknow: