Dawood Mafia killed Woolmer, claims website

King

It wasnt a natural death...that is pretty obvious...scotland yard has made a cover-up because its a bit too 'sensetive' an issue from a British perspective.
ok...i guess u like sensationalism.... unfortunately though this isnt a bolluywood movie.. this is life...
ok...i guess u like sensationalism.... unfortunately though this isnt a bolluywood movie.. this is life...
And in 'life' a police authority never alleges a murder unless they can rule out the possibility of natural death 100.00 % ! Like i said - find me a case where the authorities allege murder and THEN downgrade it to natural death!

you have to understand that the authorities first declared this as a murder investigation because they didnt want to face the circumstances where the declared this a natural death ( which they would have been tempted to ) and many moons down line , some investigative reporter finds evidence that Woolmer was murdered. THIS IS assuming he was murdered in the first place. Now that i have given a plausible explanation of why the police started a murder investigation in the first place , you now tell me of ONE murder investigation where after 2 months of high-profile search and intervewing more than 400 witnesses and going through exhaustive reels of CC camera film , the police were not able to declare even ONE suspect.. In this case they couldnt , coz there wasnt any in the first place.

Umm MM, i've never heard of a police authority behaving in such fashion- when murder is the charge, natural death has ALWAYS been rule out ! Sorry but police don't work like the way you explained. Nobody ever declares murder investigation before they can rule out natural death. Find me the # of cases where police alleged murder and it turned out to be death due to natural circumstances.

In this case they couldnt , coz there wasnt any in the first place.
Not couldn't - they wouldn't. Big difference there!

Again I say this -- This one started a murder investigation coz the jamaican police wanted to save some blushes in the future in case Woolmer was murdered.. Why wouldnt they declare the suspect ? whats the big conspiracy here that you are talking about ? please do throw some light on it...then we can talk busines..

This one started a murder investigation coz the jamaican police wanted to save some blushes in the future in case Woolmer was murdered.
And that is bullshyte! No police authority starts murder without ruling OUT natural death...and no, Jamaican police didnt start is as murder..they started it as regular investigation, refusing to speculate and after a few days they upgraded it to murder investigation- indicating that they could rule out accidental death. As i asked you- when was the last time some police agency declared murder and then downgraded it to natural death ??? THAT alone should tell you how sound your theory is!
Why wouldnt they declare the suspect ? whats the big conspiracy here that you are talking about ? please do throw some light on it...
When the head of a nuclear state (Pakistan) whines and gets personally involved when two of their drug cheats are banned, you can put two and two together and see what'd have been the reaction if murder was alleged.

BTW Dhondy had clearly said this was a case of natural death when the photo of Woolmer's body was released. It took about couple of months or three for the Jamaican cops to come up with the same version. I would like to think Dhondy is more knowledgeable than the rest of us in this matter.

"And that is bullshyte! No police authority starts murder without ruling OUT natural death...and no, Jamaican police didnt start is as murder..they started it as regular investigation, refusing to speculate and after a few days they upgraded it to murder investigation- indicating that they could rule out accidental death" Yes, they started as a regular investigation and then turned into a murder one because they were certain circumstances to suggest that this COULD have been a murder. That alone is enough to launch a murder investigation. "As i asked you- when was the last time some police agency declared murder and then downgraded it to natural death ??? THAT alone should tell you how sound your theory is!" I am sorry , but you are the one who is making a claim here. Not me. You are the one who has to substantiate your claims. Again , Please tell me of one murder investigation where there wasnt ONE suspect after 2 months of investigation ? "When the head of a nuclear state (Pakistan) whines and gets personally involved when two of their drug cheats are banned, you can put two and two together and see what'd have been the reaction if murder was alleged" Absolute ****. If Woolmer had been murdered IN pakistan , we can understand the pak police trying for a cover-up. This happend in JAMAICA. And if at all Woolmer was murdered by any of those Islamic/match fixing/under world elements , trust me the entire Scotland Yard would be on its toes , along with their associates from across the atlantic, to establish a link , even it wasnt there in the first place..

Again , Please tell me of one murder investigation where there wasnt ONE suspect after 2 months of investigation ?
many many many unsolved and uncharged murders exist, i know of some native women murdeded in Saskatchewan and nobody got charged.

Yes abs !! Some native women murdered in her home in some place called Saskatchewan ! But Woolmer is not a native women. He was the coach of the high-profile intnl cricket team. And he was staying in 5-star hotel , where there would be atleast MINIMUM security. Not to forget the CC camera images. They didnt reveal anything either.. Did the Saskatchwan women had CC cameras installed in her house ( or wherever) for the police to study. Yes there would be unsolved murder invesatigations all over the world, but please suggest examples with comparable circumstances.

He was the coach of the high-profile intnl cricket team.
Hence suppression of his murder is a high-profile priority !
but please suggest examples with comparable circumstances.
In comparable circumstances, police doesnt wait 2-3 days to investigate, declare murder and then backtrack to 'natural death' !
Hence suppression of his murder is a high-profile priority !
Why ?? I am sorry to say this , but you make a lot of high-stake statements without backing them with credible arguements.
In comparable circumstances' date=' police doesnt wait 2-3 days to investigate, declare murder and then backtrack to 'natural death' ![/quote'] That is not the answer to the question i had asked you , is it ?

I am with CC on this one. It smells like a cover up. Jamaican police might be crap but the impression I got was that their hands were kind of tied from the start. I feel that he was murdered. Bottom line is that we are all speculating (both sides) as we never had access to the real evidence.