Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

still lots of time left in the season and it would be naive to write off ManUtd. Although you can safely say that Chelsea/Arsenal are NOT winning the title this season :P
Totally agree, in fact i am expecting Arsenal (my team - not sure why people think i support Chelsea) to finish outside the top 4 but i have made peace with it and have accepted it. What's funny is that United will def get top 4 which means they will have little to play for this season. Knocked out of Carling Cup Not gonna win the league (would be stunned if they did but SAF is a great manager so i suppose it is still possible) DEF not gonna win CL Good chance they will be knocked out of FA Cup next round. Not looking good for United atm but they have bounced back from worse positions.

Totally agree, in fact i am expecting Arsenal (my team - not sure why people think i support Chelsea) to finish outside the top 4 but i have made peace with it and have accepted it. What's funny is that United will def get top 4 which means they will have little to play for this season. Knocked out of Carling Cup Not gonna win the league (would be stunned if they did but SAF is a great manager so i suppose it is still possible) DEF not gonna win CL Good chance they will be knocked out of FA Cup next round. Not looking good for United atm but they have bounced back from worse positions.
this. I expect ManUtd to bounce back strongly and win the EPL this season also.