Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

They have themselves to blame. You cannot feel bad for a team hell-bent on killing themselves. Why didn't Wenger do something during half time? This is exactly what happened with us under Roy Hodgson, he was a stubborn mule and heck, we were 19th on the table at one point. Plus, I think the turning point was RVP missing the penalty in the first half, United was running away with the game and when they were 2-0 up, you simply CANNOT miss chances like those especially when the opposition is decimating you. Had he scored then coupled with Walcott's strike, 3-2 at half-time might have been a completely different picture. The commentator in the end put it brilliantly - ‎'Arsenal desperately need to get on the bus! They've been annihilated and they have only themselves to blame'. I hope it turns out well for them though, this is a very very bad feeling. On a side note, Liverpool looking alright :yay: Would love it if the table ends like how it is now.

wenger should take a note from fergie on how to build teams. just look at what hes done this season' date=' he broke up last seasons squad and he already had replacements ready in young,jones,cleverly,welbeck and smalling[/quote'] Broke up last season's squad? They had 2 retirements.

Arsenal :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Arsenal ka toh bad luck bhi burra hai. 2 own goals led them to a 4-3 defeat at the hands of Blackburn :hahaha:
Gunner kidar hai.... is he afraid of ICF Mumbai gangsters. :giggle:

^I see AVB as the first to be sacked at the end of the season by Abrahmovich because with the team he has, I don't see much chance of Chelsea winning anything and then as is customary with Abrahmovich, he will sack the manager :D Realistically speaking, I also think Wenger will be sacked.