The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

“The whole world is making fun of us, someone dreamt it and the govt has gone hunting for gold. The black money stored in Swiss banks is worth more than 1000 tonnes of Gold, get that back. If they (UPA government) brought it back then Indian would not have had to face such ridicule,†he said
:hatsoff:

Fekulars! :giggle: You should patent that.
A lot of things change but character does not. Feku today, Feku always. March 30 2002
There are about 18,000 villages in the state, of which disturbances were reported in no more than 50 villages. Of the 242 municipal towns in the state, incidents took place in less than 40 towns.
http://web.archive.org/web/20030501164022/http://www.narendramodi.com/interview19.htm But,
Additional Director General of Police, Shri R.B. Sreekumar, stated before the Commission that 151 towns and 993 villages, covering 154 out of 182 Assembly Constituencies in the State, and 284 Police Stations out of 464 Police Stations were affected by the riots.
http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/current/PN_16082002.pdf

In an obvious bid to cast himself in a new statesman-like mould, Gujarat Chief Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi on Saturday stressed upon the need for India to rise above politics of caste and religion and to build a nation with equal participation of both Hindus and Muslims. Sharat Pradhan reports. Modi was addressing a huge rally in Kanpur to mark the launch of the BJP’s campaign for the 2014 Lok Sabha election in Uttar Pradesh, which could prove to be extremely crucial in making or unmaking his dream to ride on to the most important office in the country. He left no stone unturned to make ample display of his effort to rise above his established image of a rabid Hindutva torchbearer. Emphasising upon the need to build his “new dream Indiaâ€, he said, “most importantly, what we need to do is to make every Hindu a good Hindu, every Muslim a good Muslim, every Sikh a good Sikh, every Christian a good Christian and every Buddhist a good Buddhist; and then we must ensure that they all pitch in their energies together to build a good nation.â€
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-modis-dream-india-building-india-with-good-hindus-and-muslims/20131019.htm :((...Modi saab plz bash Muslims otherwise 'seculars' will lose their jobs

Drawing a parallel between Narendera Modi and Adolf Hitler, Union Minister Manish Tewari, on Saturday, said the Gujarat Chief Minister's idea to rebrand India via cinema reminds him Hitler using Berlin Olympics to rebrand Germany. "There was a man, BJP's projected Prime Ministerial candidate, who was in Mumbai a few days back. When he talked about using the Indian cinema or the film industry to brand India, I was struck by this thought that way back in in 1936, another gentleman wanted to use Berlin Olympics for a similar branding. "That mark of Swastika still haunts a lot of people around the World," Tewari said on the sidelines of a function.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/congress-compares-narendra-modi-with-adolf-hitler-bjp-targets-indira-gandhi/429327-37.html ...Con party says i am a supporter of Hitler :hmmmm2:

Drawing a parallel between Narendera Modi and Adolf Hitler, Union Minister Manish Tewari, on Saturday, said the Gujarat Chief Minister's idea to rebrand India via cinema reminds him Hitler using Berlin Olympics to rebrand Germany.
Manish Tewari is a *****y lawyer turned politico.. he will keep making fancy arguments

In the Modi vs Rahul clamour, real issues are missed

in my opinion, Narendra Modi doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to engage with policy at a high level and certainly not at the level of legislation. This is understandable given his education and exposure. He is better off doing what he does, which is offer broad criticism of Singh’s government. Modi’s great skill, and this must be acknowledged, is demagoguery. He is entertaining and forceful, but nothing more than that. It is true also that it is this sort of thing that voters are looking for. Manifestos in India are neither written nor read seriously. They are incidental. Modi’s total dominance of his party means that even if there were people within the BJP who could provide some intellectual firepower, they will remain in the shadows for fear of altering his narrative. Both major parties are thus unlikely to provide much by way of quality.
Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/blogs/in-the-modi-vs-rahul-clamour-real-issues-are-missed-1182793.html?utm_source=ref_article

Aren't we all Feku DM, I am a Feku when it comes to appraisal disucssion. My most of the team members are Feku when they discuss about what they did in last year. My Manager is a Feku he always exaggerate the figures when presents to higher management. My Sales PErson is a Feku as he always exaggerates about my company in front of client to bring more business. All the mothers of this world are also feku they always exaggerates when she talks about her son or daughters achievement. My PM is a Feku who while asking for vote in 2009 said he will control inflation in 100 days. Kejriwal is a Feku who says he will get 43 seats in this election. All in all we all are Feku in some sense, so being a Feku is much better than being a Pappu.
Scroll a couple of posts above - the "Pappuness" is also being displayed. Pappu >> Pappu + Feku :D

atleast a chaiwala is honest.. one can never expect that from a lawyer
Is it? In his Rewari speech, Modi says that he wanted to join a Sainik School at Gujarat in 1958, Class 4. The first Sainik School was established in 1961. So much for honest chaiwallahs and pseudo intellectuals.