The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

I've never said that he has to be proved innocent for him to be PM. I have always maintained that he will polarize the anti BJP vote and won't be acceptable to many allies therefore he shouldn't be the PM candidate.
Didn't you say earlier he was guilty ?

the logic of some of the guys on ICF goes like this - X committed a crime and got away with it therefore if Y commits a crime then he/she should also not be punished because X has not been punished till date.
Any reason why Congressis always 'gets away with it'? Atleast Modi faced the judiciary.. and investigation.. Or you want him to 'own up' and go to gallows just because he's not a Congressi?

Any reason why Congressis always 'gets away with it'? Atleast Modi faced the judiciary.. and investigation.. Or you want him to 'own up' and go to gallows just because he's not a Congressi?
Laloo also "faced" the judiciary and got a clean chit - is he innocent? :hysterical:

array bhai Kaangressi nahi punish hote hain toh iska yeh matlab toh nahi hai ki kisi aur ko bhi punish nahi karna chahiye.
Aisa nahin hain.. First kochan is, "Why Congressis punish nahin hotey hain? Baap ka country hain kya?" I'm not even talking about punishment.. But not even facing the investigations and judiciary.. Modi and BJP nein kya theka le rakha hain kya, punishment leney ka and that too without facing investigation and judiciary?

Forget about what the courts do ... just look at your own posts on ICF ... you spend time acting as though you are a champion of justice and have never ever posted a single post about the scumbags that burnt the train. If well educated people like you can be so effed up no wonder why India is a pisspot . In anycase your pseudo-code is incomplete. You would be still harping about any riots where Muslims were on the receiving end. You have no sense of justice and integrity. This is why people take the law in their hands. You deserve what you get.
how quickly you mange to turn a thread into Hindu vs Muslim :wall: :wall: and BTW if you search my post history in some threads a few months ago you will find that I have said that Kaangressis are guilty for 1984.

laloo was the ally of Congress in UPA -1. So why people have no problem when it comes to Laloo but a complete U-turn for Modi ?
and the Kaangress govt was unable to use the same tactic on Modi why ? Considering that the SC is in their pockets as you suggested earlier.
Where did I say court is in power of Congress - it's in the hands of anyone with money and political power or potential political power. Even a clean slate politician like Nitish Kumar has been able to do ghnata against the scams that Laloo pulled off and you expect justice with regards to Modi? :hysterical:

how quickly you mange to turn a thread into Hindu vs Muslim :wall: :wall: and BTW if you search my post history in some threads a few months ago you will find that I have said that Kaangressis are guilty for 1984.
Because sadly Modi is targetted because people killed because of a particular community. Why nobody talks about Hindus or Sikh.

the logic of some of the guys on ICF goes like this - X committed a crime and got away with it therefore if Y commits a crime then he/she should also not be punished because X has not been punished till date.
i also dont like this logic.. but in this country u dont have any option as only certain section of leaders targeted specifically while others go scotfree...so eventually others also have to resort to same tactics...

Laloo case is still going...:hysterical: Why do you think he attends dinner parties and stands there holding the report card? :hysterical: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fodder_Scam
And you expect a conviction against him any time before he becomes a political non entity like Sukh Ram - that's the reason I trust the Indian public much more in political matters than NRIs.

Where did I say court is in power of Congress - it's in the hands of anyone with money and political power or potential political power. Even a clean slate politician like Nitish Kumar has been able to do ghnata against the scams that Laloo pulled off and you expect justice with regards to Modi? :hysterical:
So accept that Indian democracy is gutter and we have no option but to choose the less corrupt . And this person happens to be Modi according to us. Anyway Indian democracy became a joke when MMS became PM.This guy has absolutely no clue what is going on .

So accept that Indian democracy is gutter and we have no option but to choose the less corrupt . And this person happens to be Modi according to us. Anyway Indian democracy became a joke when MMS became PM.This guy has absolutely no clue what is going on .
Choose whoever you want - maine gotiyan pakad rakhki hain tumhari?

And you expect a conviction against him any time before he becomes a political non entity like Sukh Ram - that's the reason I trust the Indian public much more in political matters than NRIs.
So trust Indian public in Modi's case too than NRIs.. :winky: