Anti Virat Kohli Club

That's wrong. If anything, it only shows Raina is a team player and will play any kind of role that his team needs/requires. Remember, you do not have to be the best bowler/batsman to captain your team. Also, you don't need to be "aggressive" to show you are involved. Anyways, I think India missed a trick. They should have appointed a new t20 captain last December. And Raina would have been the best one for that.
Team man will do whats best for team ... doesn't mean he will blindly follow what his captain says is best for the team. Its like Pattinson saying if Arthur says I need to do homework, I should have. :tongue:
Team man will do whats best for team ... doesn't mean he will blindly follow what his captain says is best for the team. Its like Pattinson saying if Arthur says I need to do homework' date=' I should have. :tongue:[/quote'] Team man is ready for any situation and be prepared to any roles as required for the team. You are never a team member if you state that you want to play in specific role. Anyways, I am not sure why we got here. Both Kohli and Raina are good team players actually. The next Indian captain will have to be chosen from a set of players instead of the poor assumption that Kohli is the nature successor
Team man is ready for any situation and be prepared to any roles as required for the team. You are never a team member if you state that you want to play in specific role. Anyways, I am not sure why we got here. Both Kohli and Raina are good team players actually. The next Indian captain will have to be chosen from a set of players instead of the poor assumption that Kohli is the nature successor
I agree ... but I have never liked the fact that Raina is never seen encouraging the bowlers, getting involved in matters relating to field placements, and stuff like that. I mean he is nearly 8 years in the Indian side, he has to take some responsibility to stake a claim for the captaincy position.
I agree ... but I have never liked the fact that Raina is never seen encouraging the bowlers' date=' getting involved in matters relating to field placements, and stuff like that. I mean he is nearly 8 years in the Indian side, he has to take some responsibility to stake a claim for the captaincy position.[/quote'] Ummm ... Raina talks to the Indian bowlers a lot. Example - India-England T20/ODI series.
Ummm ... Raina talks to the Indian bowlers a lot. Example - India-England T20/ODI series.
Never noticed it ... Its just pat on the backs and the occasional 'Comeon' shout for inspiration. Obviously, there will be odd occasions in a long career as his has been but just not enough.
I agree ... but I have never liked the fact that Raina is never seen encouraging the bowlers' date= getting involved in matters relating to field placements, and stuff like that. I mean he is nearly 8 years in the Indian side, he has to take some responsibility to stake a claim for the captaincy position.
:cantstop: Not only does Raina talk to every bowler, he goes and congratulates every good stop a fielder makes in inner circle. He is one of the most involved players on the field
Never noticed it ... Its just pat on the backs and the occasional 'Comeon' shout for inspiration. Obviously' date=' there will be odd occasions in a long career as his has been but just not enough.[/quote'] Nononono. I can tell you I have watched quite a few matches from the ground, and no one talks to the bowlers more than Raina does. He consoles every bowler who's been thrashed, encourages whoever has bowled well and seems to be the most friendly and well-liked guy in the team. He does the same to the fielders as well, whoever's nearby. I am mentioning the 'ground' specifically because you can see a lot more happening there specially during the over breaks.
:cantstop: Not only does Raina talk to every bowler' date=' he goes and congratulates every good stop a fielder makes in inner circle. He is one of the most involved players on the field[/quote'] Exactly, he is a great team player and brings the likeability factor for the team and even the opponents. Kohli needs to work on that
I am not that big fan of his batting. But I love his captaincy for RCB, so much involved and pumped up, MC BCs with fist pumping,aggression, arguing with umpires.. its fun to watch. He is immature and that's what makes it entertaining.
He is not immature. That is how he is. GG is like this too, very much and it is a good thing. Staying cool and calm does not always work. Sometimes, it is essential to show the passion you have inside.
I am not that big fan of his batting. But I love his captaincy for RCB, so much involved and pumped up, MC BCs with fist pumping,aggression, arguing with umpires.. its fun to watch. He is immature and that's what makes it entertaining.
Not really. Both he and Gambhir dont have cool heads. They let the moment get to them and act irrationally. One doesnt think right when they let emotions get to them. Not Indian captaincy material these two.
Nononono. I can tell you I have watched quite a few matches from the ground, and no one talks to the bowlers more than Raina does. He consoles every bowler who's been thrashed, encourages whoever has bowled well and seems to be the most friendly and well-liked guy in the team. He does the same to the fielders as well, whoever's nearby. I am mentioning the 'ground' specifically because you can see a lot more happening there specially during the over breaks.
Then why don't they show it on TV more often :hitler:
Disgusting behavior today...Still like Kohli the player but someone needs to bring him down to earth. Atleast Sreeshanth maintains a uniform approach as to whom he sledges,this guy is a clear bully who suffers from Napolean Syndrome :mad:
Venky Prasad is trying :sad: