The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

BOYZ, TIME TO ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! P.S; hopefully the lion is roaring and not yawning. :nervous:
Definitely a yawn. The overall lameness of this thread, and of CSK as a unit, could induce even an otherwise healthy lion into a 6 month period of deep sleep.

Definitely a yawn. The overall lameness of this thread' date=' and of CSK as a unit, could induce even an otherwise healthy lion into a 6 month period of deep sleep.[/quote'] Reached playoffs every season Played 4/5 finals Won 2 titles Won CL Haters(Or I should say Critics :P) :finger:

Definitely a yawn. The overall lameness of this thread' date=' and of CSK as a unit, could induce even an otherwise healthy lion into a 6 month period of deep sleep.[/quote'] Can you please give me the link of the post where the duties of the mascot are listed? Thanks.

Can you please give me the link of the post where the duties of the mascot are listed? Thanks.
The official guidebook to being an IPL mascot on ICF has just gone into publishing. I'll post the 5 major commandments for your benefit. 1. thou shalt swear allegiance to Mariyam, and :hatsoff: in respect to her wise judgement and humour 3.5 times a day. 2. thou shalt praise MI, and MI only for the duration of the IPL 3. thou shall not commit IPL adultery (i.e, support inferior teams like CSK, PWI, KKR etc) 4. thou shalt keep thy honour by screaming jai MI, jai Sachin, Jai SRK in front of a mirror at every sunrise. 5. thou shalt not covet and allow thineself to be led astray by evil (read Ram, yoda, etc)/

I hope CSK doesn't go to the slow starting mode like last year's league stages :(( It almost cost us to reach semi's last year. Team should go all out aggressive mode like a Marauder as they did in previous editions, (2008- 1st half , 2009 - league , 2010 - 2nd half, 2011, 2012 - playoff) :weights: