This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

it's ok...Maurillier pwned McGrath,Zak.....Ashraful pwned SA and Aus Attck,Afridi played some freaky innings in the past....Can't bring down the power House. We will be back with a vengance :two_thumbs_up:

it's ok...Maurillier pwned McGrath,Zak.....Ashraful pwned SA and Aus Attck,Afridi played some freaky innings in the past....Can't bring down the power House. We will be back with a vengance :two_thumbs_up:
Next Year :cantstop:

Runs conceded on average in 20 overs 9kvxtu.png So far you are Bowling power house a by a hair thanks to under prepared pitches lol RCB :phehehe: Pune thanks to Dinda and Gayle are at the bottom.
Why did you omit number of wickets taken? :hmmm:

Runs conceded on average in 20 overs 9kvxtu.png So far you are Bowling power house a by a hair thanks to under prepared pitches lol RCB :phehehe: Pune thanks to Dinda and Gayle are at the bottom.
Thank god! Gayle is in RCB :two_thumbs_up:

In a weird way I am glad the spot fixing scandal broke 2 days back....looks like this game was played on an even playing field with no fixing etc and literally our bowling was impossible to score off :giggle:

In a weird way I am glad the spot fixing scandal broke 2 days back....looks like this game was played on an even playing field with no fixing etc and literally our bowling was impossible to score off :giggle:
I am now supporting your team through and through. See I bought all your players today and your team won :two_thumbs_up:

:hmmm: You don't sound that confident anymore.
We are battered and bruised by all the external elements....not a game of cricket anymore...it's a war and the reality is some times good guys lose :(( If we win this will be the sporting story of the millennium :two_thumbs_up: