Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dav Whatmore...watch your back...don't "accidentally" break your neck in the bathroom

After what we have done to your team countless many times' date=' your team should be removed. :dontknow:[/quote'] OHH SNAP son! :hail:
Apparently these pakis think that they have the best bowling line up in the world' date=' including a chucker spinner, who was recently showed his true 'aukat' by yuvraj and co. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] At least Murali went through a battery of tests. He has some issues with his arm. It is what it is, anyone can have an opinion. But this chuckmal, this guy is outrageous. I can't believe he is allowed at an international level and fecker always wears full sleeve......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
So let me make you straight - World's ranked 1 spinner couldnt defend 16 runs against an affiliate nation. This has to be a mokery of ICC rankings
Not the first time a great bowler has gone for runs in the last over, wont be the last. There is a reason even great spinners never bowl in the last death overs
Not trying to troll but anybody else think that Ajmal's below was a bit extra bent during the final overs?
Look let me tell make this straight. Ajmal was never a great spinner and only had few months of golden run. He was never in the same league as Warne, Murali, Kumble etc. His domestic performance is not great and thats why he was neglected in national side till mid 30's. If Kaneria never got caught in match fixing, Ajmal would have never got chance in national side. Anyway post his debut his performance was average till that last over against Hussey...where he was made to look pathetic. He went back and re modelled his bowling action which became illegaly 5inches above the rest. He had few good moments where the pitch assists spinners but nothing to call him world class. A great spinner like Warne and Murali never had to depend on tracks, but Ajmal is extremely un effective where the pitch doesnt assists spinners. He develpoed doosra and started over bowling them. Now batsman reading him easily and he will only get ordianry from here.Also in ODI's he comes to me as a defensive bowler rather than attacking whihc is not a trait of a world class spinner. Swann>>>>>Ajmal according to me.