Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

You don't seem to have any funny bones. I am very well aware of how seedings work at Wimbledon. I don't need to and I have no desire to gain information from a site known as rogerfedererfans.com.
That shows how narrow minded and silly you are. Even on the Roger Federer fans forum someone has explained how the seedings work, they are not trying to justify or bash them, just stating hwo they work. The problem for you is, the draw has worked out very badly, that's no one but Nadal's own fault for being injured for that length of time. Nadal has always prioritised clay over the other tournaments and so he should suffer now. Everyone talks about his amazing return to form, but historically the first half of the calendar year has always been strong for him with the European clay tournaments. So this year he has played 9 finals I believe, only one non-clay tournament and even that was IW, slower than most of the clay surfaces. But it would give me lots of joy to see this Spanish clown brought back down to Earth in a display of brutal hitting like Rosol did last year.

That shows how narrow minded and silly you are. Even on the Roger Federer fans forum someone has explained how the seedings work, they are not trying to justify or bash them, just stating hwo they work. The problem for you is, the draw has worked out very badly, that's no one but Nadal's own fault for being injured for that length of time. Nadal has always prioritised clay over the other tournaments and so he should suffer now. Everyone talks about his amazing return to form, but historically the first half of the calendar year has always been strong for him with the European clay tournaments. So this year he has played 9 finals I believe, only one non-clay tournament and even that was IW, slower than most of the clay surfaces. But it would give me lots of joy to see this Spanish clown brought back down to Earth in a display of brutal hitting like Rosol did last year.
again have to agree..on fed,he is playing callously without much determination nowadays,his best and only chance of winning wimby is by beating nadal then hope murray aint in the semi(possible,the back injury might hamper) so he has enough legs for the finals and thenbeat djoko on his least favorite surface ..very minute chance of the aforementioned scenario

superbly said:icflove:

Looking at his draw, the only possible slip ups before QF are vs Wawrinka or Isner in R4... That is if I read the draw right, Wawrinka vs Isner in R3 will be brutal! If he is fit and not tired you can see Isner causing Rafa some issues

wawrinka in the form of his life#9 in the world' date='i have a strong feeling he can beat nadal in r16[/quote'] Don't think wawrinka would have any chance against Nadal, however good form he is in. Nadal can be beaten by some young gun with hard hitting abilities but very unlikely by Wawrinka. No doubt, he is playing very good tennis nowadays but his style just falls in comfort zone of Nadal. Nadal makes mincemeat of his classic single handed backhand which might be his strength against any other player. You can gauge Nadal's dominance of him from the fact that despite playing him 10 times, Wawrinka is yet to win a set..!! I would give John Isner more chance of beating Nadal than Wawrinka.

yeah john isner would also have a good chance vs nadal but on grass the singlehanded backhand wont be a liability..if wawrinka`s forehand and serve to an extent gets going nadal would be in big trouble,pretty much like the oz open match vs gonzales (2007) ,mind you,gonzales had the worst backhand in the game.. but then its all talk ,lets see whats happen

Ok here's a question for you Raghav_12. Nadal vs Murray - Semi Final, if they both meet, who is more likely to win? Nadal vs Djokovic - Final, if they both meet, who is more likely to win? I want to see Nadal-tards can think logically.

Ok here's a question for you Raghav_12. Nadal vs Murray - Semi Final, if they both meet, who is more likely to win? Nadal vs Djokovic - Final, if they both meet, who is more likely to win? I want to see Nadal-tards can think logically.
You are getting personal.Calm down.

Let me show you guys an example of just how biased Nadal fans are. Look at the video below: r_UA7sB9Bbg Now it's full of some incredible rallies, some of the best ever, only topped by what happened a year later in the 2011 final. But in this video, everyone, any sane person who's been watching tennis for a period of time, will know that what Djokovic does in the point ranked 2 in this video, is way way more difficult then any of the points Nadal has won. Point 1 is awesome, but nothing tops point 2, outrageous defense.

It will be good to see what Murray version 2.0 can do vs Rafa. With the confidence of having won a slam and the superior forehand and serve and generally more aggression that Lendl has brought into his game. Rafa would be slight fave if they were to meet in a semi but its a hard one to call.