Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

Nadal Lost.. they can very well give trophy to Djoko tomorrow and get over with all tournament.
There are several players who could knock Djokovic out as well. I can't say I'm surprised by Nadal's early exit, just wasn't expecting it so early. I'm afraid Nadal has been exposed for the one dimensional player he is.

Nadal Lost.. they can very well give trophy to Djoko tomorrow and get over with all tournament.
I know Federer is getting old but it was just last year he beat Djokovic a few times and one of those was Wimbledon. So you never know, at Wimbledon expect Federer to still be a force.

lol, novak struggles big time on grass(his least favorite surface)..he won in 2011 bcoz he was in the form of his life,just 1 final speaks volume about it.. on rafa`s exit,he plain sucks on fresh grass but as the tournie progresses,particularly in the 2nd week, the bounce gets better and nadal does well

even agassi won slams in the 30`s..nadal will do well in the oz open and FO only me thinks from now on
Agassi was AWOL most of the years and had very little mileage even even when he was in his 30s. Besides, the courts then favored first strike tennis which meant that he didn't have to run as much. Nadal on the other hand has racked up the miles:once his movement diminishes, he will fade away fast.

I was thrilled at Rafa losing until I saw he was injured. Feel for Rafa Djoker is not great on grass, but really you dont need to be so good a 'grass court player' these days to win Wimbledon. It being as slow as it is

Nadal's loss indicates why it is difficult to dominate after 26-27.. Thats why Federer is always "The One"
lol.. trying to find some solace in Nadal's defeat through arbitrary reasoning. Do you know that Djoko is also 26-27 and dominating in such strong field. Nadal lost this but doesn't change the fact that he dominated in last 3 months. Federer has been consistent, like no other player in history, but has been found wanting against good players even when he was in his prime.

lol.. trying to find some solace in Nadal's defeat through arbitrary reasoning. Do you know that Djoko is also 26-27 and dominating in such strong field. Nadal lost this but doesn't change the fact that he dominated in last 3 months. Federer has been consistent' date=' like no other player in history, but has been found wanting against good players even when he was in his prime.[/quote'] nope..theres a whole thread devoted for that discussion. Nadal will only win on clay now and that too for a short time. He did not win a hard court title for almost 2 years which truthfully is shocking. I can understand that your are upset, but facts are what they are. Nadal is gone.He is 27. Djokovic is a year younger and does not play his knees to the ground. Nevertheless,I do not seeing him being this dominant in slams in 2 years. Only Federer and Sampras could do that since their games were attacking and fluid.

Congratulations Steve Darcis:two_thumbs_up:One of the poorest performances ever by Rafael Nadal.His performance yesterday has been by far the worst match Nadal has played in a Slam maybe since Roland Garros 2011 Round 1 against Isner.