The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

Isn't it yeah nice and wishing jalebi_bhai doesn't have to walk alone at anfield zakk to keep company - seriously its a fine fine club :).
Actually.....bleed_blue supports LFC as well........so I won't be walking alone.......and like zakk......I don't want to share support for the same team.......unless that team is India.........

Isn't it yeah nice and wishing jalebi_bhai doesn't have to walk alone at anfield zakk to keep company - seriously its a fine fine club :).
definitely not supporting that club because of jalebi. I will try to find a club that can thrash liverpool :agree:

She worked for Manchester United. "My first paycheck ever was in university when I used to do part-time jobs. I worked for football club Manchester United' date= because I was studying in Manchester. I was one of the team leaders for the catering during the matches.†http://www.vogue.in/content/parineeti-chopra-fun-trivia%20 I think you have your answer zakk......... Fat Pari was kulfi-bhejne waali ..........:hehe:.........
this is why this team is best........and wins most.......because of my pari :love: ........yeah but dont want to support sid's team as well.......any other option?.........

this is why this team is best........and wins most.......because of my pari :love:
:hysterical:.....BS.......what does her selling duplicate kulfis have to do with Utd. being champs???
........yeah but dont want to support sid's team as well.......any other option?.........
Arsenal, Man Utd., Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham.....are the most popular..... then there are teams like Everton (L'pool's local rival, finished above them in the last 2 seasons), West Ham, Fulham and Swansea that are more than decent...... My suggestion to you is to support Arsenal.....since no one is supporting them in this thread....and they are a good team.....that will probably be playing in the UEFA Champions League...... but if you want to support a young team with josh, jazba and junoon.....support Aston Villa.......they are my dark horses for a top 8 finish......

:hysterical:.....BS.......what does her selling duplicate kulfis have to do with Utd. being champs??? Arsenal, Man Utd., Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham.....are the most popular..... then there are teams like Everton (L'pool's local rival, finished above them in the last 2 seasons), West Ham, Fulham and Swansea that are more than decent...... My suggestion to you is to support Arsenal.....since no one is supporting them in this thread....and they are a good team.....that will probably be playing in the UEFA Champions League...... but if you want to support a young team with josh, jazba and junoon.....support Aston Villa.......they are my dark horses for a top 8 finish......
you won't understand kulfi magic.........that worked wonders for mu........then they won many tourneys..........and may win many in future as well......... I have time to chose a team.........maybe next week.........and that team will definitely beat liverpool..........with my support..........

Bale' date=' Soldado, Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele......they have a good team.....but KT supports them......:hysterical:[/quote'] kt is good icfer........I dont mind supporting his team.........but I dont know anyone from above names........

kt is good icfer........I dont mind supporting his team.........but I dont know anyone from above names........
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Regarding the players........wikipedia mein unke baare mein pad lo......jo player pasand aaye.....support his team......I gave you a list..... PS: Tottenham has the most chit team crest.... tottenham-hotspur.jpg murghi on a ball.....:hysterical: