Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Media deserparte to go after AAP now:hysterical: Who was in charge of this managt control. The party in power must take blame. Think it will take around 1 minute to put metal detectors up. Its not as if they were vandalised. Really rubbish metal detectors, not even screwed in to floor. Some cheap crap. Someone took bribe to secure deal for cheap rubbish metal detectros and not the best product with best value as in proper tender. maybe BJP person took a cut?:hysterical:
Usi media mein ppv bhi aata hai ,ye to media fixing chal rahi thi,may be kv and si and ashok aggarwal or others members saare galat hai,aap ke cadres bhi galat hai ,sahi kaun hai kejru. sent from dil se

Whose leaving? Only big shots joing who expect big roles upon joining and get upset when a lower common man gets the post instead:cantstop: Look at the fans on arrival on in Mumbai. So many people and not a single one paid to attend. Its the voters that matter not some hot shot lawyer upset cos did not get a good role
And it's not paid in modi's too,infact people pay to listen to him. sent from dil se

Look if they smashed up metal detecotrs I would be hammer them as well. But come on . You all saw the pics. No one smashed anything up in vandalism. Simply just to many fans surging through and so metal detectors had to make way as volume of people. Metal detecors just fell down Surely you have more better points to hammer AAP with:hysterical: You guys sounding desperate clinging on to this:haha:

No surprises their, with in house Congi dogs in AAP making sure Robert Vadra corrupt deals remain hidden. Disgusting from AAP.
They wre ones who exposed it:hysterical: Been going on for decades but never heard a word from BJP on this. I wonder why? O wait BJP also stealing masses of money for personal wealth:haha: Conspiracy of silence. Honour amongst thieves

Look if they smashed up metal detecotrs I would be hammer them as well. But come on . You all saw the pics. No one smashed anything up in vandalism. Simply just to many fans surging through and so metal detectors had to make way as volume of people. Metal detecors just fell down Surely you have more better points to hammer AAP with:hysterical: You guys sounding desperate clinging on to this:haha:
We all know who is more desperate over here. And if AAPtards don't know how to run through a metal detector, God save them.

Total crowd mismanagement by the Naxals....thousands of Aam commuters affected by these Naxals today...
I did not realise AAP were in control in Mumbai. Doing better then I though:haha: You need to look at those in control of Mumbai and that area. As they are responsible for managt control here Anyway it really was not that bad. Just need someone to restand the metal detectors. Would take about 40 seconds:hysterical:

We all know who is more desperate over here. And if AAPtards don't know how to run through a metal detector' date=' God save them.[/quote'] O come on . Just too many people Metal detectors were so flimsy:hysterical: Frankly one should hammer if anyone those for putting such pants detectors up( I always go through metal detectros in India all the time, they are awful and half the time cos I look so good they didn't even make me go through them in train stations like they do for others :haha:) or hammer those responsible for crowd control there ie local police etc This is a total non story. Smacks of desepration by BJP fans. The easy route to PM for modi in doubt maybe? BJP should be in charge of delhi now but aap ruined it:--D

O come on . Just too many people Metal detectors were so flimsy:hysterical: Frankly one should hammer if anyone those for putting such pants detectors up( I always go through metal detectros in India all the time, they are awful and half the time cos I look so good they didn't even make me go through them in train stations like they do for others :haha:) or hammer those responsible for crowd control there ie local police etc This is a total non story. Smacks of desepration by BJP fans. The easy route to PM for modi in doubt maybe? BJP should be in charge of delhi now but aap ruined it:--D
Lets see how many seats they grab, I am sure they will not even get 5 in the whole of the country let alone Delhi. Till the time results are out, haffun Katie :nice:

Lets see how many seats they grab' date=' I am sure they will not even get 5 in the whole of the country let alone Delhi. Till the time results are out, haffun Katie :nice:[/quote'] I have doubts they will do that well as well. The indian voters are by and large stupid. A lot of them are uneducated and illetriate. And those who are not, are so desentisied to their money being stolen by likes of congress and bjp that they have accepted status quo. Many voters in India are like someone kidnapped who begins to like their abductor and the abuse they are getting

I did not realise AAP were in control in Mumbai. Doing better then I though:haha: You need to look at those in control of Mumbai and that area. As they are responsible for managt control here Anyway it really was not that bad. Just need someone to restand the metal detectors. Would take about 40 seconds:hysterical:
KT.... Take a deep breath... There... Slowly.... Calm down... If you have access to the video clip, you'll notice that there are AAP volunteers wearing orange vests... It's the duty of every organising party to ensure that there are enough volunteers to manage their own crowd and assist the local authorities in managing the crowd. It is the primary responsibility of the organisers of any event to ensure health and safety measures are taken care of. Flimsy Metal Detectors or not, there's a proceeds to follow security procedures, for the safety of other commuters. You have to ensure that your own crowd follow the procedures. There have been many bomb blast cases in Mumbai trains and all parties, who organise their rallies etc. Ensure that their party workers follow the rules and regulations, especially the security regulations...

KT.... Take a deep breath... There... Slowly.... Calm down... If you have access to the video clip, you'll notice that there are AAP volunteers wearing orange vests... It's the duty of every organising party to ensure that there are enough volunteers to manage their own crowd and assist the local authorities in managing the crowd. It is the primary responsibility of the organisers of any event to ensure health and safety measures are taken care of. Flimsy Metal Detectors or not, there's a proceeds to follow security procedures, for the safety of other commuters. You have to ensure that your own crowd follow the procedures. There have been many bomb blast cases in Mumbai trains and all parties, who organise their rallies etc. Ensure that their party workers follow the rules and regulations, especially the security regulations...
Who was in charge of crowd control? Police etc At least AAP had some orange vests:hysterical: That's progress:giggle: O come on calm down. This is a non issue. Some metal detecors fell over due to volume of people. Hardly story of the week. No vandalism or thuggery.

BJP and Congress leaders get streets in middle of citiies closed down causing mass delays for people, so they can scoot through in their cars to miss delay for appointment with their doctor or prostitute!! And these same moan about this:hysterical:
You can expect that from apologists who would crib all about corruption but given a chance they would like to lick feet of same set of politicians. Highlighting this from them is expected as many of them had found 4 bedroom vs 5 bedroom thing more important than a scam of 24000 crore. Because of these kind of people we get what we deserve.

You can expect that from apologists who would crib all about corruption but given a chance they would like to lick feet of same set of politicians. Highlighting this from them is expected as many of them had found 4 bedroom vs 5 bedroom thing more important than a scam of 24000 crore. Because of these kind of people we get what we deserve.
Its mind boggling 4 v 5 beds. Metal detectors falling down v Mass personal wealth through corruption. 24000 croro scams. Mass crores stolen and stuck in own accounts You could not make this stuff up:hysterical:

I have doubts they will do that well as well. The indian voters are by and large stupid. A lot of them are uneducated and illetriate. And those who are not, are so desentisied to their money being stolen by likes of congress and bjp that they have accepted status quo. Many voters in India are like someone kidnapped who begins to like their abductor and the abuse they are getting
Those are the only set of voters who will vote for AAP, mark my words.