Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

^ I don't think any other party in India made claims like how AAP made. AAP should be judged on the "higher" standard they set for themselves not to other political party standards or else they should stop blabbering.
Now you are going by the amount of claims..:haha: For a congressi, amount of claims made by BJP over several years might look huge as they are attacking congress for all evil things in India for years..For a BJPiite, amount of claims by AAP might be big..So its all relative...In a democracy , people judge a party with same standard before they vote. So I cant understand this "higher" standard logic..

^ How do you know? So if during no motion voting Con party supports AAP will they reject it?
Democracy is not a war, congress has said it is supporting the manifesto of AAP...It might be a clever game from congress, so be it..It is also clever from AAP to establish its base in Delhi..In politics , you need chanakya neeti to survive..

^ How do you know? So if during no motion voting Con party supports AAP will they reject it?
You mean no confidence motion? For 6 months there can be no such vote. It is obvious Con wants AAP to fail so they can be eliminated as a contender if there is another election.

I read somewhere AAP said its main intention is to serve people rather than gaining power ' date=' but now supporters are saying they are using chankayaneeti , fully confusing.[/quote'] How are these two are mutually exclusive? When they came to politics , it is obvious that they need power to change the system , thus serve the people better.