Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

The way the results came out, it was very much obvious that AAP would get some blame either ways. They just had to choose the better option and IMO accepting support of the Cong when you are supposed to be "different" from other parties and when you are supposed to be "anti-corruption" crusaders is just making a mockery of the election results. I would never accept Cong's support for 2 reasons : 1. they are corrupt. 2. Seeing that AAP's single point agenda in the campaign seemed to be to oppose and criticize the Cong for not doing anything for the people and for being corrupt, for me its just wrong to accept Cong support for forming the Govt.
But you voted yes here:hmmm: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=306926&highlight=aadmi ok bye :vroam:

@Kalapani, did people of Delhi told AAP to take help of con party,can you give more details about this ? If its tru then why the heck people of Delhi gave con party single digit MLAs?
How are you sure that those who voted for AAP is because of congress-hate? Why cant it because of anti-incumbency?

^ Lol ' date=' i am not the guy who is running behind people to get answers, it's your AAP which is doing all circus , so show me public opinion which said they want AAP to form govt with Con party.[/quote'] I give up my friend...Unless you know the difference between minority government and congress alliance , I cant explain to you!

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-inside-story-how-this-aam-aadmi-rose-to-power-in-delhi/20131223.htm A very good read how a software engineer became a legislator..How AAP managed to grab the attention of the voter, straight from the heart of the legislator.. It worries me how such novice could survive in politics, I thought they have selected candidates who are already involved in some kind of social work.

Good developement for AAP... They should keep the focus on countering BJP... Congress is no more a threat to them...just target BJP and it's corruption in MCD for the next 6 months and increase your base in other Indian cities... As long as it's targeting BJP' date=' Congress will not pull its support off...[/quote'] This. Although, I have severe doubts if he can deliver.

^ Lol why you AAP supporters express surprise? same thing was told/discussed manay many times in this forum itself.They don't have any experience ither than talking big.
It worries me for sure, but I give a chance to novice people any-day than the same old "I am in politics because of money or my dynasty"