2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

:cantstop: this i have heard from you many times. i feel for you for not getting answers to your satisfaction:cantstop:
And this type of sidetracking isn't the first time seen as your replies. Perhaps, won't be the last. I guess, you being silent to every question posed is already a big enough answer. Your inability to actually respond back acts as a admission to your (reluctant) acceptance of the question and thus the truth. There is a guilt somewhere which means there is silence each time from you when anybody asks questions. You might still derail the thread but these questions are still not gonna go away. Your silence explains everything. Nobody really trusts you at all.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

10013913_492492367517195_2045109735_n.jpg
And this type of sidetracking isn't the first time seen as your replies. Perhaps, won't be the last. I guess, you being silent to every question posed is already a big enough answer. Your inability to actually respond back acts as a admission to your (reluctant) acceptance of the question and thus the truth. There is a guilt somewhere which means there is silence each time from you when anybody asks questions. You might still derail the thread but these questions are still not gonna go away. Your silence explains everything. Nobody really trusts you at all.:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Nobody is shying away from questions mere bhai. What you are posting is plain rhetoric with prejudiced subconscious right now. And then when I say what actually needs to be said about your situation, you take it as avoiding your 'questions' .

How can one go from this

sau take ki baat kahi . I see no-one nearly as passionate' date= energetic and with such as proven track record as Modi in UPA. Number of communal riots will actually reduce with Modi at the helm imho. Either your earlier stance was fake or your new AAP stance is fake? So, which one is fake? Let us know. We cannot take your post seriously if you change 180 degrees in a few months.
TO

How can one go from this TO Either your earlier stance was fake or your new AAP stance is fake? So, which one is fake? Let us know. We cannot take your post seriously if you change 180 degrees in a few months.
Both are genuine stands Riots wont happen under Modi. One side will suffer and be driven towards terrorism like many youngsters after Guj. 2002. BJP was the best alternative till AAP hadnt arrived but now that it has, BJP stands no where in front of AAP in terms of all requisite parameters.

How can one go from this TO Either your earlier stance was fake or your new AAP stance is fake? So, which one is fake? Let us know. We cannot take your post seriously if you change 180 degrees in a few months.
On the contrary, I would look down at someone who will NOT change their stance despite being presented with 100 facts and figure. Blind bhakti is the biggest ill of Indian society (yes, it applies to Sachin fans too...blah blah)

Nobody is shying away from questions mere bhai. What you are posting is plain rhetoric with prejudiced subconscious right now. And then when I say what actually needs to be said about your situation, you take it as avoiding your 'questions' .
Really, who are you kidding? Everybody here knows you as the spammer with having severe difficulties in doing anything straight.:rofl: Whether it being, answering straight forward to questions or understanding polite requests about not posting your AAP propaganda in this thread.

Really' date=' who are you kidding? Everybody here knows you as the spammer with having severe difficulties in doing anything straight.:rofl: Whether it being, answering straight forward to questions or understanding polite requests about not posting your AAP propaganda in this thread.[/quote'] Like I said, I can only feel sorry for your situation. and hope you come to support AAP soon (like the ink thrower:giggle:) - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Man-who-threw-ink-at-Kejriwal-joins-AAP/articleshow/33206770.cms

Either your earlier stance was fake or your new AAP stance is fake? So, which one is fake? Let us know. We cannot take your post seriously if you change 180 degrees in a few months.
He is hopeless and primarily an opportunistic. Nobody can trust him, not even his AAP party, as there aren't any guarantee that he would still be with AAP, like one month later?

On the contrary' date=' I would look down at someone who will NOT change their stance despite being presented with 100 facts and figure. Blind bhakti is the biggest ill of Indian society (yes, it applies to Sachin fans too...blah blah)[/quote'] Who are you joking? Just presenting your opinion as facts doesn't make any case. And next, hiding from questions raised by me or many other members or even your own (ex) party members about AAP shows the real situation and intention. Selective amnesia, the my way or highway kind of approach. You really are truly a blind cheerleader.

Like I said, I can only feel sorry for your situation. and hope you come to support AAP soon (like the ink thrower:giggle:) - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Man-who-threw-ink-at-Kejriwal-joins-AAP/articleshow/33206770.cms
Haha. It's laughable that you are taking such dirty tricks as your strength. Staged drama, anti-nationalists, terrorists, your party are filled with such a big dirty department.

^ :haha: Relax bro. ghazwa-e-hind can only be safe in Zaid Hamid's azzzz... The minute it comes out from there, it will perish... Have fun man and keep it safe. dont take it out.
1/4 of hind is already in control, the rest will come with time, modi as PM is just the start of the final stages.