ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

I don't need money anymore and my anonymous backer has backed me with condition of no one else sharing team. CASE CLOSED!!! :orderorder:
its your loss only. You are one of the best SS players in ICF but if you are a sole owner then you can't play - thats a big loss for your team :P take Saurav01 and you can play. As for backer - I know who it is :winky:

its your loss only. You are one of the best SS players in ICF but if you are a sole owner then you can't play - thats a big loss for your team :P take Saurav01 and you can play. As for backer - I know who it is :winky:
Owners can play :hitler: Would take Saurav01 for numbers advantage but he wouldn't know who to buy in auction, who is good or bad. Would waste too much spending budget :cantstop: I want to form dream team :ohyeah:

Owners can play :hitler: Would take Saurav01 for numbers advantage but he wouldn't know who to buy in auction, who is good or bad. Would waste too much spending budget :cantstop: I want to form dream team :ohyeah:
:giggle: more like nightmare team :hehe:

so take 50% (he will give it with enough persuasion). He's anyways a better SS player than you - he will play and you manage the team - both benefit.
I have not made by SS debut yet, so we don't know yet. :beee: I don't even know the rules. :giggle:

Sole owners should be able to play. I anyway want to be a sole owner only. :bigboss: Otherwise nope. I am more of a contrarian player, and it would be difficult to co-exist with someone else.