****ing cheaters mafia

Sidhoni

whats wrong? You cannot play with 10 players. I dont see any problem. Opposite captain agreed too.
According to the commies (not the communists), you should replace PK either with a batsman or a quick/medium quick bowler, not a spinner. KP and Kirsten did argue over it until Kumble sorted it. Played Ojha, i.e.

According to the commies (not the communists), you should replace PK either with a batsman or a quick/medium quick bowler, not a spinner. KP and Kirsten did argue over it until Kumble sorted it. Played Ojha, i.e.
Shame on you Mr Kumble.Expected better from you!! Shame!!

Do you really think PK was injured? And why wasn't he replaced with a seamer? The pitch is assisting turn and they knew they will be bowling second hence opted for Ojha over PK.
If they did it on purpose then they wouldn't have picked PK in the first place. There have been many instances when players have got injured just before the game. Tiwary broke his shoulder in BD before his debut. Rohit got injured just before his test debut. Not first time this has happened. They did not have any other seamer in their team. The one they had has played 2 games in 3 years of IPL for them and is too inexperienced to be played in such a crucial game. Reason they played Ojha, Otherwise Ojha too has been really poor this IPL whenever he played. So do not see much reason to complain.

There is no rule like that. A bowler is replaced with a bowler as they did not have any experienced Indian seamer, they went for a spinner and the same spinner himself had been poor in IPL this season.

bowling first PK would have been handy' date='but Rohit lost the toss and ........[/quote'] There is not much bowling first or 2nd at Wankhede. In fact, bowling second, bowl will do more for pacers as it cools down a bit.

There is not much bowling first or 2nd at Wankhede. In fact' date=' bowling second, bowl will do more for pacers as it cools down a bit.[/quote'] You keep missing the point . Rules are not to be bent for no reason. You have an injured player after toss tough luck have a substitute fielder.