English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

cool...still which is your favorite and bit of history always helps :D
Mine is Liverpool. I started watching long back in early 2000s. Michael Owen was my favorite player. I liked how this young small guy makes big defenders look helpless. Owen left Liverpool after 2-3 years but I continued supporting Liverpool as I started liking other players like Gerrard, Carragher in that time. Its the most successful English club with a great history. they haven't won the league title since 1991, whenever they are close to winning it some of the games go bad and they lose on it. Other top clubs Man Utd : second most successful English club. They have huge following in India and other Asian countries. They started doing well under Alex Ferguson since 1991 and have won EPL title 12-13 times under him. Most of the people in India started watching EPL in this time so naturally most of them support Man Utd. Chelsea : They didn't really have a great team till 2004 when Russian owner bought the club and poured money into it. They bought good players and hired a very good coach Jose Mourinho and won the title under him. Arsenal : Young players, fascinating playing style, don't spend huge money but always finish in top 3-4 as they have good youth talent scouting system. Then there are Manchester City and Tottenham hotspur. City was bought by an Oil giant Saudi in 2008 who has spent large sums of money to buy talented players. Are doing really well since last 3 years and are definitely the best team now in the League. Before 2008 they were an average team. Tottenham had some very good seasons in the last 3-4 years but other than that have been average despite spending decent amount of money in that period. On India channels they show only top 5-6 team's games only. So you can follow only one of these teams. :--D

Mine is Liverpool. I started watching long back in early 2000s. Michael Owen was my favorite player. I liked how this young small guy makes big defenders look helpless. Owen left Liverpool after 2-3 years but I continued supporting Liverpool as I started liking other players like Gerrard, Carragher in that time. Its the most successful English club with a great history. they haven't won the league title since 1991, whenever they are close to winning it some of the games go bad and they lose on it. Other top clubs Man Utd : second most successful English club. They have huge following in India and other Asian countries. They started doing well under Alex Ferguson since 1991 and have won EPL title 12-13 times under him. Most of the people in India started watching EPL in this time so naturally most of them support Man Utd. Chelsea : They didn't really have a great team till 2004 when Russian owner bought the club and poured money into it. They bought good players and hired a very good coach Jose Mourinho and won the title under him. Arsenal : Young players, fascinating playing style, don't spend huge money but always finish in top 3-4 as they have good youth talent scouting system. Then there are Manchester City and Tottenham hotspur. City was bought by an Oil giant Saudi in 2008 who has spent large sums of money to buy talented players. Are doing really well since last 3 years and are definitely the best team now in the League. Before 2008 they were an average team. Tottenham had some very good seasons in the last 3-4 years but other than that have been average despite spending decent amount of money in that period. On India channels they show only top 5-6 team's games only. So you can follow only one of these teams. :--D
thank you :icflove::icflove: i can follow other matches on internet but i guess only top matches will be interesting :hmmm: i think i will love the style of arsenal or liverpool more ? can you comapre the to some international team ? this is the first time i am watching football properly and i have followed world cup properly ,so i think comparison with teams international teams will be helpful :P

:hysterical: it's the English Premier league. If you don't know Barca and Real Madrid are not in England But yeah support Chelsea :two_thumbs_up:
Oh well :P
Leo' date=' please don't support Chelsea.[/quote'] :aha: Chelsea :cheer: So will Neymar play? And which team? And what about Ronaldo?

thank you :icflove::icflove: i can follow other matches on internet but i guess only top matches will be interesting :hmmm: i think i will love the style of arsenal or liverpool more ? can you comapre the to some international team ? this is the first time i am watching football properly and i have followed world cup properly ,so i think comparison with teams international teams will be helpful :P
Internationals are not really comparable. You will find EPL a lot more interesting once you get into it. International players play with each other once or twice in 2 months while they practice almost everyday in their clubs and that makes their co-ordination way better. Loosely their playing styles are Man utd: Before last season under David Moyes who ruined them, Utd played under Alex Ferguson and played fearless attacking football. Never caring much for the defense and doing an all out attack. Now they have hired the current Netherland team coach. Arsenal : Usually try to keep the possession for long like Spain and have good attacking midfielders+ attackers but lack a good defense. Usually on their off days they end up making some defensive mistakes and drop points. Chelsea : They would be the most boring side in top 4 imo, their whole game is built on solid defenders and defending midfielders. Don't really score many but once they get one goal lead they are really tough to beat. Also have the best goalkeeper in the league. Liverpool : They always had 2-3 very very talented and rest mediocre players. In the last season things changed under new manager Brendon Rodgers. He has changed them into a fluid attacking unit. Their defense was still very weak though. Man City : Due to good money spent, they have very good individual player at every position. But they lack focus and make mistakes. Despite having some good attackers they don't gel really well and hence are a beatable side. From what I see in their games, they play really against other top teams as they feel challenged but drop points against smaller clubs as they lose focus against them. Some big rivalries are usually very exciting. Manchester City and Manchester United belong to the same city, so they are rivals. Usually Man utd would beat city before 2008 easily but after that things have changed with City improving. Man United vs Liverpool as the clash of two of the most successful clubs. Liverpool vs Everton, Arsenal vs Totthenham as the other city derbies.