English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Zakky' date=' 3 means nothing to you as Sab said. Bet 10 trill. :finger:[/quote'] Sabby is mad you know :giggle: But your team is in top form as well as in top position atm and was playin against unsettled MU team which was not playing well till this match. so same amount was perfect bet :agree: City is even dangerous than Chelsea and can destroy any team so against them too it should be even amount :winky: Its a deal, 3.6 trills against 3.6 trills :nice:

Sabby is mad you know :giggle: But your team is in top form as well as in top position atm and was playin against unsettled MU team which was not playing well till this match. so same amount was perfect bet :agree: City is even dangerous than Chelsea and can destroy any team so against them too it should be even amount :winky: Its a deal, 3.6 trills against 3.6 trills :nice:
5 trills if City wins. :five:

Great chance for chelsea to extend the lead to 8 points but i will be happy if we lead by 6.
Overall happy with the result but last minute equalizer stunned me:(( If not for Courtois chelsea would have been behind. Need costa or Remy as soon as possible. Di maria was kept quiet by Luis:nice: Man United defence just sucks. Had costa played he would have anhilated this defence. Awful refereeing. That referee is a ****. United defenders got inspired by WWE and made wwe moves during that corner:facepalm: Hazard was magical:hatsoff: fabregas was non existent for most part of the match.City gonna rape Man U next week:ohyeah:

I had plan to go put on Sunday that is why I was not here I even wrote here that I will miss this match on Icf But it was awesome for most part I even said that we will be happy with 1 splint and just play Costa against Liverpool even if he is fit enough because Man City lose and they play United next .. Courtois is boss and I only saw 30 minutes but matic did what he always did and never let any player including di Maria do anything ..over all happy with result I am sure United deserved this point but we know draw is good result away against top4 team this is the difference between chelsea and arsenal

Torres couldn't score even in open goal. You should know your club's history :giggle:
You need to cut me some slack I can tell about current players but not past as I did not see and I never hide it and try to learn So was he consistentlythis bad or just pressure got to him ?

Courtois is probably best in world in one vs one ...never seen him concede :cantstop: Probably neuer is better and more complete
I can remember save vs Messi in WC, early this season in EPL and yesterday from Courtois. Neuer saved Gervinho 1 on 1 last week and a 1 on 1 save in 4-0 couple weeks ago. Both solid, rush out well and make goal smaller :nice:

I can remember save vs Messi in WC, early this season in EPL and yesterday from Courtois. Neuer saved Gervinho 1 on 1 last week and a 1 on 1 save in 4-0 couple weeks ago. Both solid, rush out well and make goal smaller :nice:
It's such a good feeling to know that you have guy like him behind you he also marks his area well and covers everything in air it...some thing midgets from barca need badly :finger: Still angry how they conceded that goal :hysterical:

Januzaj one of our talented youngsters and he was okay at best with little end prdouct in first half. One good through ball though. Don't know how he did in second.
Januzaj shaw fellaini did well. They formed some diamond formation and troubled Ivanovic. But final delivery missed from Januzaj.

Januzaj shaw fellaini did well. They formed some diamond formation and troubled Ivanovic. But final delivery missed from Januzaj.
He doesn't seem to have the pace to be next Hazard :sad: He may develop into a more central role like Mata but is bullied easily too :sad: He may not exactly end up like people thought he would still decent yesterday like u say despite end product :two_thumbs_up: