English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Oh I was impressed by performance don't mistake my disappointment for that but biggest match became but of let down without our biggest striker Imagine United playing without di Maria it's not same team I know they missed players too but it's about form and I was surprised how well matic did he officially announced himself as best defensive mid fielder in this league and hazard is now getting consistent and looks like player playing at different level like robben,messi and ronaldo do imo Next match against qpr in league and maribor in champions league so very easy week ahead and can give Costa one more week rest :two_thumbs_up:
yeah Costa could have gave them more advantage but he was not fully fit plus they kept Fab far away from the post I think, he didn't got much to do yesterday. Costa is in my Fantasy team and he should be given chance against QPR where he can give good score to us :--D if not then I will be without a striker for 3rd week and his cost is getting decreased :hitler:

Problem with arsenal is not players but their approach they don't know how to play against big teams and injuries happen and striker is not the problem the defence is which is now strangely under par with few injuries You have so many mid fielders but no defenders or defensive mid fielder
they did well against some big teams this year but made mistakes to provide them few easy goals, specially that spurs goal which came from mistake of Flamini and match ended in draw. they made mistakes against weaker teams as well and ended those games in draw :mad: actually defence also was good with experienced players like Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Debuchy and young players like Gibbs and Chambers but Debuchy and Koscielny picked big injuries to keep themselves away for long. to add to that Gibbs also got injured in last match to make it even worse :hitler: striker also is problem as Welbeck is getting many chances but not converting then into the goal. this is why Sanchez is playing very hard to get them goal from somewhere but not succeeding in every match. other midfielders also are not doing that well and to support them Gibbs and Chambers are taking ball from both sides to opposite goal post and are trying to create chances but in return those teams keeps attacking from these sides and creating few goals :sad: we need fully fit team to win matches against big teams plus players coming from injuries also cant be pressurised to do well or they may get injured again :headshake:

had very average game week with only 40 points but everyone from our league got 30 to 45 points only so not that bad as well :giggle: max points I got from back 4 and almost nothing from midfielders, strikers and kaptaan :sad: need 40 more points to catch Sooda :woot:

had very average game week with only 40 points but everyone from our league got 30 to 45 points only so not that bad as well :giggle: max points I got from back 4 and almost nothing from midfielders, strikers and kaptaan :sad: need 40 more points to catch Sooda :woot:
You have a great chance to win this:nice:

:hysterical::hysterical: 1. zakk is chit SS 2. zakk just started following game and zakk is in the running for title :hysterical: Like I said I will join mid November and still win :cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical: 1. zakk is chit SS 2. zakk just started following game and zakk is in the running for title :hysterical: Like I said I will join mid November and still win :cantstop:
everyone knows who (you) is CHIT and who (me) is BEST SS :agree: if that then join and show us how CHIT SS you are :hehe:

Maybe I should join too I am learning this game now and I feel I know most players :hmmm:
knowing about players and game doesn't make one a good SS :agree: look at KPXI, he knows lot more than us about every game but he remains CHIT SS and continuously keeps increasing his knowledge and CHITNESS of those games :cantstop: but you is even CHITTEST than him at SS :hysterical:

Maybe I should join too I am learning this game now and I feel I know most players :hmmm:
:hysterical:
knowing about players and game doesn't make one a good SS :agree: look at KPXI, he knows lot more than us about every game but he remains CHIT SS and continuously keeps increasing his knowledge and CHITNESS of those games :cantstop: but you is even CHITTEST than him at SS :hysterical:
After I win I will make sure everyone remembers to even further enhance my legacy. :yess: I can confirm I will make my much anticipated football SS debut mid November.