English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

It is highly likely Pasalic will go on loan to a team on the continent to continue his development before returning to Stamford Bridge next summer.
Suspected. Again, might be good if Tottenham and Liverpool also were keen in having him.

All those who cannot decide which team to follow in the EPL' date=' I'll say only this - if you want to follow a great team then [b']follow Manchester United. Otherwise there are 19 other teams from which you can chose.
Feck off. :finger: Just check their post 'Sir' Alex stats before following. :giggle:

All those who cannot decide which team to follow in the EPL' date=' I'll say only this - if you want to follow a great team then follow Manchester United. Otherwise there are 19 other teams from which you can chose.[/quote'] One more thing - if you are going to follow any of the remaining 19 teams then may I suggest that you don't follow ManCity or Chelsea - they just throw money to buy success.

All those who cannot decide which team to follow in the EPL' date=' I'll say only this - if you want to follow a great team then follow Manchester United. Otherwise there are 19 other teams from which you can chose.[/quote'] Arsenal..

All those who cannot decide which team to follow in the EPL' date=' I'll say only this - if you want to follow a great team then follow [b']Manchester United. Otherwise there are 19 other teams from which you can chose.
this is the team which i don't want to follow :giggle: