U.s.a World Cup performance watch

maniac

:cheer: they will spring a surprise I can feel it. All Icfrs in amreeka,support your team :hitler: Also just realized no Donovan in the squad :WTF: Klinsman better justify that.....anyways Go team u.s.a sporting powerhouse :cheer:

Americans are waiting for the real football to start from September.
You will be surprised at the amount of buzz this event is getting......I went to get lunch earlier and the whole hotel was full with people glued to TV

I had to double check to confirm if it is Sir John who started this thread.
Not minnows by any means....got the infrastructure,Got the talent and they have Klinsman as coach who won as Palyer and coached his team to semis :two_thumbs_up: Women's team won the Gold Medal at the olympics and Have world class players in Donavan and Dempsey so awareness is growing.

Leaving out Donovan who is their leading WC goal scorer was a huge mistake. He was the spark plug of the team last WC, is still actively playing for the Galaxy, so FU Klinsman. I hope the US gets shut out in every game and loses them all badly.

Leaving out Donovan who is their leading WC goal scorer was a huge mistake. He was the spark plug of the team last WC' date=' is still actively playing for the Galaxy, so FU Klinsman. I hope the US gets shut out in every game and loses them all badly.[/quote'] He has become fat and is not performing that well. Besides, if Kinsman has to rebuild US football then he has to have his own team.

He has become fat and is not performing that well. Besides' date=' if Kinsman has to rebuild US football then he has to have his own team.[/quote'] jhon-kennedy-hurtado-landon-donovan-mls-los-angeles-galaxy-chicago-fire-e1401671485608.jpg That's not fat. Like his coach at Galaxy said, if there are 23 players better than him, the US has a chance to win the WC. You can't rebuild just before the WC by dropping your best player ever who is still playing. http://fansided.com/2014/06/01/landon-donovan-los-angeles-galaxy-settle-draw-chicago-fire/#!Yh0pG