Wimbledon 2014 - June 23rd to July 6th

zep1706

Nadal today once again showed what a great champion he is and why he is one of the all time greats, on any surface. Rosol came out playing like the 5th set of 2012. Nadal got nervous towards the end of the 1st set; Rosol capitalized on that and captured the momentum to go up a set and a break. Nadal then started changing his return positions and started to return from the inside of the baseline. He made a few incredible returns to earn the break back in the second set. In the TB again 4-5 down played an amazing slice to get back on serve. That was a work of a genius, Rosol was right there at the net yet Nadal found a way to get past him with that slice. After winning that set Nadal started to relax and played his best grass court tennis since the semi final of 2011. This is a huge win for Nadal. Rosol played as well as he could, even better than the 2012 match yet Nadal found a way to beat him. Top class stuff and over all a very high quality match.

You can not teach such mental fortitude to anyone, only the very best have that and it's in born. A lesser player in Nadal's place would have lost that match in straight sets. This match also validates his pre tournament comment about his knees being in much better state than the last few years, on grass he can't win with pain in his knees. It is still a low bouncing surface compared to others.

Nadal today once again showed what a great champion he is and why he is one of the all time greats, on any surface. Rosol came out playing like the 5th set of 2012. Nadal got nervous towards the end of the 1st set; Rosol capitalized on that and captured the momentum to go up a set and a break. Nadal then started changing his return positions and started to return from the inside of the baseline. He made a few incredible returns to earn the break back in the second set. In the TB again 4-5 down played an amazing slice to get back on serve. That was a work of a genius, Rosol was right there at the net yet Nadal found a way to get past him with that slice. After winning that set Nadal started to relax and played his best grass court tennis since the semi final of 2011. This is a huge win for Nadal. Rosol played as well as he could, even better than the 2012 match yet Nadal found a way to beat him. Top class stuff and over all a very high quality match.
On indoor and carpet as well?

On indoor and carpet as well?
He has not played on carpet much, so that's a non factor. Carpet is an extinct surface. On indoor hard, he has a masters 1000 and two finals at WTF which he has lost against Federer and Djokovic, two great players. So he is not as bad as some suggest. Never underestimate him. I am pretty sure he would be super motivated to win the WTF, the only hole in his resume and if he can keep himself fit towards the end of the season then I would not bet my money against him. Nadal finds a way.

If you're going to kick his bottles, do it properly, don't just knock them over. Anyways many people who watch my promos and tributes ask me for tributes to their favourite sports teams/players. Here is one for the Nadal fans which I put together in 3 mins. q9Mk-benyuY

If you're going to kick his bottles, do it properly, don't just knock them over. Anyways many people who watch my promos and tributes ask me for tributes to their favourite sports teams/players. Here is one for the Nadal fans which I put together in 3 mins. q9Mk-benyuY
Some Freud wannabe would diagnose your hatred for Rafa as a result of your suppressed gay feelings for him.