Germany vs Brazil semifinal wc 2014 - Ultimate Decimation of Brazil : 7-1

skindia

CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive 4m View translation #BRA LINE-UP: Cesar, Luiz ©, Fernandinho, Marcelo, Hulk, Fred, Oscar, Dante, Luiz Gustavo, Bernard, Maicon #WorldsCup #BRAvsGER CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive 4m View translation #GER LINE-UP: Neuer, Hoewedes, Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Klose, Muller, Lahm ©, Kroos, Boateng #WorldsCup #BRAvsGER David Luiz is Brazil's Captain...

There is always a first time. :cantstop:
See,the Germans are the favourites for this one but they have a mental block when playing against Germany,h2h shows us that and they do choke in the semis so Brazil can take some positives. I so hope that Brazil take the game to Germany and play with flair which is the Brazilian way!

Thank god no paulinihio Luiz as skipper makes sense The big shock is no willian, instead little Bernard. Unless willian is injures that's a big mistake by Big Phil
Willian injured his back while training. Meanwhile Klose starts again,comes as a bit of a surprise tbh.he's one of my favourite player but he is past it tbh

I've a god feeling about Brazil.........but I have bet on Germany :nervous:
I should have gone the other way. .i should have put my money on Brazil but i want Germany to win.. So a win-win situation..