Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Looking at the company he is keeping in the 2 photos, he may have decent pace.

All the others are either fast or fast-medium, with Chahar being the only pure swing bowler.

And Chahar isnt a pure swing bowler anymore. He too is fast medium.

27 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Are they rotating players or some of them gone off the radar?

i dont think anyone is off the radar. Cant have all the players at the same time there. Some were called before, some later. Some joined after India A tour.  This is a constant process that has been going on for a few years now.  During off season, players are called to train at NCA for a few weeks for strength and conditioning.  BCCI also has an agreement with MRF pace foundation and some bowlers are there.

23 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

I am just in awe of your ability to follow and identify emerging talent  of cricketers from a very young age. 

Its a previlege to be made aware of  unknown names for folks like us  who cannot put in so much time .

A big salute to you. Appreciate .

You and Express ji -  you people have made this forum very likable and informative .

A big Thank you . Keep going . 

RKT is one of the reasons I joined ICF

On 7/25/2018 at 1:11 PM, prudent_kreeda said:

I am just in awe of your ability to follow and identify emerging talent  of cricketers from a very young age. 

Its a previlege to be made aware of  unknown names for folks like us  who cannot put in so much time .

A big salute to you. Appreciate .

You and Express ji -  you people have made this forum very likable and informative .

A big Thank you . Keep going . 

I agree Express Bowling and RKT give lots of Intel and perspective about Indian pace bowling scene.