express bowling

Speed and performance of pacers and spinners in important matches

7 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

why are we allowing his trolling to derail this thread? keep it clean and remove irrelevant baiting and **** posting.

I have been reporting about this mad are choke from ghettostan for last 2 months now but to no avail he comes here with only purpose of derailing the thread,just have a look at his every post its all about provoking other posters here,when anybody reacts ,his purpose gets fulfilled,a very good thread gets derailed,this has been the story  for almost 2 months now

Edited by Suhaan

On 3/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, Suhaan said:

I have been reporting about this mad are choke from ghettostan for last 2 months now but to no avail he comes here with only purpose of derailing the thread,just have a look at his every post its all about provoking other posters here,when anybody reacts ,his purpose gets fulfilled,a very good thread gets derailed,this has been the story  for almost 2 months now

Kindly block rock..no sense of his comments.

14 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Post 2015 would make more sense. Most of the present bowlers would be covered then.

This post is about fast bowlers who have bowled more%140kph deliveries  than jofra archer

1 hour ago, rock777 said:

This post is about fast bowlers who have bowled more%140kph deliveries  than jofra archer

It doesnt mention so. All it says is bowlers who bowled in excess of 140 post 2006. You should have mentioned that specifically. Anyway, would be interesting to see the comparison post 2015.

24 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

It doesnt mention so. All it says is bowlers who bowled in excess of 140 post 2006. You should have mentioned that specifically. Anyway, would be interesting to see the comparison post 2015.

if any post 2015 bowler has bowled   more%140kph  balls  than archer  then he will be in the list

seems IPL will get cancelled ....it is obvious now.

it means "big bad news for upcoming fast bowlers of India" as IPL definitely  got at least 3 good pacers visible to all.

Indian domestic pacers were competing with the best batsman and bowlers. 

Analysts like us could kind of get a clear idea about How good the bowler is as we analysed him over multiple IPL matches.

though T20 is definitely not the ideal place for FAST bowlers but IPL always got some indian local fast bowlers in the reckoning.

On 4/7/2020 at 5:19 AM, the don said:

https://youtu.be/2XSFS4onQTY

What a beautiful, smooth action Zahid had.  Such a sad story. 

That bowl to Sidhu was really quick. 

Yeah Shoaib Akhtar spoke how Zahid was even quicker than him in some match. As you said very fine action, seems Abbas has modelled his action on him, though obviously much much slower arm speed.

17 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Yeah Shoaib Akhtar spoke how Zahid was even quicker than him in some match. As you said very fine action, seems Abbas has modelled his action on him, though obviously much much slower arm speed.

Shoaib Akhtar said zahid was quicker than him on their early days around 94-95 but then Shoaib kept gaining pace aa he was a slingy bowler which is suited for express pace. Zahid was open cheated, he could bowl quick but with his action could never match Akhtar's pace at his peak.

On 4/7/2020 at 5:19 AM, the don said:

https://youtu.be/2XSFS4onQTY

What a beautiful, smooth action Zahid had.  Such a sad story. 

That bowl to Sidhu was really quick. 

He was supposed to be 21 in this game but doesn't look like 21 by any means. Look at his hairline at 21. Looks to be in his mid to high 20s at least.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Shoaib Akhtar said zahid was quicker than him on their early days around 94-95 but then Shoaib kept gaining pace aa he was a slingy bowler which is suited for express pace. Zahid was open cheated, he could bowl quick but with his action could never match Akhtar's pace at his peak.

actually zahid was taller had more bounce than akhtar i think this was reason  batsmen considered him quicker

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Akhter was a deadly super fast bowler..I dont think this guy is any where close...

Never felt Zahid was anything special. Didnt even look that fast to me. I can understand he would have bowled in excess of 150 at times. Even the Indian batsmen were never perturbed facing him, 

Had he been a 155- 160 bowler, the batsmen reaction would have been different. Also, I think Shoaib Akhtar was just being kind to Zahid,

17 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Never felt Zahid was anything special. Didnt even look that fast to me. I can understand he would have bowled in excess of 150 at times. Even the Indian batsmen were never perturbed facing him, 

Had he been a 155- 160 bowler, the batsmen reaction would have been different. Also, I think Shoaib Akhtar was just being kind to Zahid,

But Lara and Mark Taylor had no reason to be kind to him. 

He is troubling the indian batsmen in the video above. 

Peak Akhtar was the fastest bowler that has ever lived.  Young Zahid was close. 

On 4/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, the don said:

But Lara and Mark Taylor had no reason to be kind to him. 

He is troubling the indian batsmen in the video above. 

Peak Akhtar was the fastest bowler that has ever lived.  Young Zahid was close. 

Bhai, I watched the whole series live in 97. He was never that special. Most of the time he used to look tired. In the 98 Pakistan series, he was lively. But the Aussie players were just too good. Mark Taylor got the better of Pakistani bowlers, so did Lehmann. 

what i like about SHOAIB is that 

1. see his run up..its at least 75 metres. big long run up to generate rhythm and then throws in with full energy....thats the attitude a fast bowler should have, bowl with full energy. one can see shoaib bowling and even till the end of his career , he used to try his best. ..fast bowler has to put all his energy in all his fast balls ( some slower one's he can be a bit tricky).

Our bumrah and shammi do bowl fast but only 2 balls in an over are kinda fast , other 4 are medium pace. Umesh is turning into an under 140k bowler now.

8 hours ago, the don said:

Shoaib akhtar, you beast. 

Fastest bowler in the history of the game. 

Dont think that's much to admire about, injuring a batsman with a dangerous delivery. He was a freakish talent, you must have better ones to display that.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:19 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

what i like about SHOAIB is that 

1. see his run up..its at least 75 metres. big long run up to generate rhythm and then throws in with full energy....thats the attitude a fast bowler should have, bowl with full energy. one can see shoaib bowling and even till the end of his career , he used to try his best. ..fast bowler has to put all his energy in all his fast balls ( some slower one's he can be a bit tricky).

Our bumrah and shammi do bowl fast but only 2 balls in an over are kinda fast , other 4 are medium pace. Umesh is turning into an under 140k bowler now.

Srinath had a very long run up, same as Shoaib in his initial years.

16 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Srinath had a very long run up, same as Shoaib in his initial years.

Agreed...I still feel he was the fastest bowler we have till date. Unfortunate that not many speed guns were installed durin his younger days.