La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

oh if ur talking about youtube comments section you will see plenty of that. I thought u were trolling about Messi vs Ronaldo. :giggle: Penaldo Tapinaldo Divernaldo DiveMaria etc :D gotta love Messi vs Ronaldo video comment sections. :rofl:
you should know i troll in more classy way :P

you should know i troll in more classy way :P
my trolling is in bad form right now. it was never classy but it was effective and now it's declined so much :(( The Mandeep, KXIP days were my prime but long gone now. i give it away that Im trolling too much. Im not enjoying it as much as I used to as well. I might consider retiring from it soon :nervous:

my trolling is in bad form right now. it was never classy but it was effective and now it's declined so much :(( The Mandeep, KXIP days were my prime but long gone now. i give it away that Im trolling too much. Im not enjoying it as much as I used to as well. I might consider retiring from it soon :nervous:
dude your posts are awesome ..:cantstop: earlier trolling might have got you banned on many sites :P

Me and Prancing Horse vs Slick, Sabby, kumar, Sidhoni For the predictions match up :ohyeah: But who is zakk supporting? :hmmm: Who is Debutant supporting?
This is my first Clasico match so want to enjoy it without getting tension of supporting any team :nervous: Hope Ronaldo and Suarez scores tonight :dance:

Didn't wanted to predict but you are asking so Madrid - 2 (Ronaldo and Benzima) Barca - 2 (Suarez both goals) :--D
2-2 is prediction I had but because of my Ronaldo bias changed to 2-1 :--D I appreciate Messi but I can't ever support him over Ronaldo. I dunno in 2008 and 2009 UCL he played against us was a rival and it's just stuck with me that feeling. Ronaldo played for us Messi for them, still same mentality for Ronaldo vs Messi.