Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Getting Reus is not easy but i would like him to play for chelsea. He is too good. Hope he doesn't get end up in Liverpool or Arsenal. He needs to play for a team which challenges for title in PL and CL. If available Bayern Man U Man C will fight out for him along with Liverpool. Don't think Arsenal needs him:hmmm:

Believe me. Reus is some talent. Reus to chelsea:pray:But won't happen:sad:
If he is needed we will go for him but for sides like city and United more than attack they will plug up defence so there won't be as many bids you think But ....I don't think they will sell hi. As team he is playing for is in tatters and he is like last hope for them to make come back .llcant wait for week end match Bayern vs Dortmund :two_thumbs_up:

We are going to be best club in Manchester real soon with new fair play laws introduced. Now only teams with big revenue's are allowed to spend big. Will be awesome. Man City couldn't even fill their stadium for a home UCL game. They probably have at best 5000 fans worldwide selling about a 1000 shirts. The time of big clubs will be now as it should be :diablo: I see Manchester, Real the proper big clubs with big revenues dominating transfer market and soon enough results in years to come :diablo:

City spending has declined now. Team pretty much the same as last year. Now thier best player Yaya is declined and they are too. Slowly things will change as we steal all the best talent from clubs not so big.
I have read about this and chelsea boss himself pushed for ffp And city will spend big again don't worry they spend only to win and now is the time ..expect 150 million spend :giggle:

I have read about this and chelsea boss himself pushed for ffp And city will spend big again don't worry they spend only to win and now is the time ..expect 150 million spend :giggle:
No they won't. They cannot now :hehe: Since the rules started they are going to chit. And I can't wait to see it happen theY beat us 4-0 or something like that OldTrafford last year. Probably thinking they're big and all.

No they won't. They cannot now :hehe: Since the rules started they are going to chit. And I can't wait to see it happen theY beat us 4-0 or something like that OldTrafford last year. Probably thinking they're big and all.
No the ban is temporary they will do it again this year and United won't buy next year Barca is also facing ban and they are Damn big imo I think now we will see teams spend million in one season and nothing in next :giggle:

No the ban is temporary they will do it again this year and United won't buy next year Barca is also facing ban and they are Damn big imo I think now we will see teams spend million in one season and nothing in next :giggle:
Unless your Real Madrid :giggle: You can't go out of form there and survive unless your Ronaldo. Whether he is in form or not I can almost bet Benzema will go this year for a big name forward like maybe Aguero. But almost certain Benzema will be kicked out even if he scores 20+ goals. Last year they had 2 bad games and started booing Ronaldo and Bale evrytime they got ball. :rofl: Won game 5-0 in the end :rofl: Very demanding. Even if Ancelotti doesn't win a cup he will be straight out. Win only league for few seasons and not UCL? Kicked out. Very demanding but they get the job done no doubt. And they get their man...Hazard hopefully :pray:

This is reason probably Jose was not fit in Real Madrid system..he did turn them around but still Jose normally finds stability while Madrid fans want super stars Selling di Maria was dumb if you reply on pace there is no replacement for him :headshake:

This is reason probably Jose was not fit in Real Madrid system..he did turn them around but still Jose normally finds stability while Madrid fans want super stars Selling di Maria was dumb if you reply on pace there is no replacement for him :headshake:
Real had a coach win the UCL in 2003 sacked a year later for losing convinvingly in semis :cantstop: Jose was not well liked. He didn't have good relationship with Ramos. He also didn't have good relationship with Pepe saying Pepe's problem is Varane. He criticised Ronaldo from a tactical point of view and I've read Ronaldo didn't take criticism well and swore at him don't know if that's bs or not but he was on bench for a few games. So yeah. Best coach for Real one who wins and doesn't try impose himself too much on players cause they have big egos. Ancelotti pretty much gives Ronaldo a free role to do his own thing :nice:

Now selling benzema will be dumb too when he has been your best player :wall:
That's how people feel, they sold Robben, Ozil, Sneijder, Di Maria, Xabi Alonso so many others too. They have Galactico policy. One time they sold training ground to government for massive price I think $300 million and then after buying it Govt leased it back to them :cantstop: Very powerful Barca and Real.

Real had a coach win the UCL in 2003 sacked a year later for losing convinvingly in semis :cantstop: Jose was not well liked. He didn't have good relationship with Ramos. He also didn't have good relationship with Pepe saying Pepe's problem is Varane. He criticised Ronaldo from a tactical point of view and I've read Ronaldo didn't take criticism well and swore at him don't know if that's bs or not but he was on bench for a few games. So yeah. Best coach for Real one who wins and doesn't try impose himself too much on players cause they have big egos. Ancelotti pretty much gives Ronaldo a free role :nice:
But jose turned Madrid around and current team is his making but soon they will need more imposing coach ..we all know this and I honestly like varane more than any other defender real has got so I am with Jose .. He knows how to develop teams his record in 2 no season proves it and current balance in chelsea is also shows that.. Do u think he will stay at chelsea for long because big reason I like chelsea is because of Jose :giggle:

That's how people feel, they sold Robben, Ozil, Sneijder, Di Maria, Xabi Alonso so many others too. They have Galactico policy. One time they were in troule financially sold training ground to government for massive price I think $300 million and then after buying it Govt leased it back to them :cantstop: Very powerful Barca and Real.
That is why Jose was so different there :hmmm: I m an for chelsea he does not believe in spending 100 million on player but maybe he was forced in Madrid ..

But jose turned Madrid around and current team is his making but soon they will need more imposing coach ..we all know this and I honestly like varane more than any other defender real has got so I am with Jose .. He knows how to develop teams his record in 2 no season proves it and current balance in chelsea is also shows that.. Do u think he will stay at chelsea for long because big reason I like chelsea is because of Jose :giggle:
I never said what he was doing was not right thing. I just said that's how it works in Real. I rate Varane higher than Pepe too. I have a feeling Jose feels home at Chelsea srs. Might be for once he stays for long time. And he does well everywhere all he didn't do at Real was win UCL which is hard. At Inter for example he made 2 excellent signings which were key to the treble. This year and last year too excellent signings and brave sale of Mata which seems to have worked.