Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Btw recently Ramos said chelsea are only side contending for champions league from England .. Jose replied I normally always agreed with Ramos and have consistent point of view with him but on this instance I disagree Now I know this was sarcasm :rofl: king troll :hail:

I never said what he was doing was not right thing. I just said that's how it works in Real. I rate Varane higher than Pepe too. I have a feeling Jose feels home at Chelsea srs. Might be for once he stays for long time. And he does well everywhere all he didn't do at Real was win UCL which is hard. At Inter for example he made 2 excellent signings which were key to the treble. This year and last year too excellent signings and brave sale of Mata which seems to have worked.
He wants all his player to get strong and get physical and do defensive job Mata did not do that but look at Oscar he tackles so much if needed and same with hazard his season ...he basically sold everyone who was not fitting in his system and mata still does not do well defensively and United had to play fellani specially for that

Btw recently Ramos said chelsea are only side contending for champions league from England .. Jose replied I normally always agreed with Ramos and have consistent point of view with him but on this instance I disagree Now I know this was sarcasm :rofl: king troll :hail:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBE0tQiJhiQ]Chelsea's José Mourinho writes off Premier League title chances - YouTube[/ame] He writes his team off very often :giggle: at this stage they had fairly good chance he was bs ing

He does well to take pressure of own team. Put more expectations on other team. Gets Wenger to react like he did. Celebrations like touchline run after beating Manchester, Run onto field and pose vs Barca. Mind games king :hail: He trolled us something about Luke Shaw payed 100K pound per week and how other Manchester players would be upset a teenager is paid so much. Guy is too epic in the press room, other than boxing you never in a sport see such attacks on people talking in conferences like he does :rofl:

So you probably missed big balls slip he gave to reported when he asked about win against some team :hmmm: Stop watching that boring Spanish league man come back to epl :agree:
I will be watching close to nothing for a little bit now maybe half of derby but everything after that :yay: Mainly EPL :yess:

If he is needed we will go for him but for sides like city and United more than attack they will plug up defence so there won't be as many bids you think But ....I don't think they will sell hi. As team he is playing for is in tatters and he is like last hope for them to make come back .llcant wait for week end match Bayern vs Dortmund :two_thumbs_up:
Considering the Rumours he is leaving in Jan. Might not join Bayern but might follow other Germans in to PL. City might go for him. Leave YAYA out get Reus in.

He does well to take pressure of own team. Put more expectations on other team. Gets Wenger to react like he did. Celebrations like touchline run after beating Manchester, Run onto field and pose vs Barca. Mind games king :hail: He trolled us something about Luke Shaw payed 100K pound per week and how other Manchester players would be upset a teenager is paid so much. Guy is too epic in the press room, other than boxing you never in a sport see such attacks on people talking in conferences like he does :rofl:
Mourinho:hail::hail::hail::hail:

Considering the Rumours he is leaving in Jan. Might not join Bayern but might follow other Germans in to PL. City might go for him. Leave YAYA out get Reus in.
Maybe we should go for him others like arsenal will go for defenders but we honestly need to find back up for matic more importantly others can come afterwards Priority one should be to replace terry because he is near his end ( though in great form ) And then find back up for matic and replace noobs like salah ...rest of team is set

That is why Jose was so different there :hmmm: I m an for chelsea he does not believe in spending 100 million on player but maybe he was forced in Madrid ..
In spain president's buy/sell. U really think Ancelotti would have sold all those players? The president wants to win election so each year he sells someone to bring in next star and gain popularity. Usually a player in an attacking position suffers for this. Florentino Perez is current president. Recently La Liga awards were held (created by Perez) and guess what? Courtois, Costa got nothing. Real took almost all awards despite finishing 3rd. Atletico got 1 award. :hysterical: