2014 Men's Hockey Champions Trophy,Bhubaneswar

Cricket_Hacker

Pakis twirling their shirts and pointing at crowd' date=' so classy. Glad these barbarians aren't invited to IPL.[/quote'] So by celebrating they are classed as barbarians. Great sport you are. These guys have been deprived of competing at the highest level because of inept governing body. This tournament they were sponsored by a local businessman and they go on to reach the final beating the hosts and arch rivals on the way. Sport is an emotional field and we have seen many cricketers and footballers take their shirt off in celebration. Remember an Indian captain taking his shirt off in the pavilion at spiritual home of cricket not too long ago. Would you class him as barbarian too?

What Ganguly did was also condemnable. What Pakistani players did was way beyond taking off shirts. They were pointing at the crowd, asking them to shut up and shouting "Allah O Akbar" something like that. While they deserved to win their behaviour was disgraceful.

What Ganguly did was also condemnable. What Pakistani players did was way beyond taking off shirts. They were pointing at the crowd' date=' asking them to shut up and shouting "Allah O Akbar" something like that. While they deserved to win their behaviour was disgraceful.[/quote'] Allah O Akbar chants were during team huddle at the end and have been part of Pakistan hockey for decades. That's no different then many playing making a cross sign after scoring in football. Some of them were hushing the crowd again happens in football esp when a team scores away from home. I also saw many players applaud the crowd. Man of the match thanked Indian crowed in post match ceremony. I think you are overreacting that's all.

So by celebrating they are classed as barbarians. Great sport you are. These guys have been deprived of competing at the highest level because of inept governing body. This tournament they were sponsored by a local businessman and they go on to reach the final beating the hosts and arch rivals on the way. Sport is an emotional field and we have seen many cricketers and footballers take their shirt off in celebration. Remember an Indian captain taking his shirt off in the pavilion at spiritual home of cricket not too long ago. Would you class him as barbarian too?
Did you watch the celebrations? Asking the crowd to shut up.Making gesticulations towards the crowd.And it doesnt matter if they didnt get paid this shows that they dont have any manners either.Why gesticulate at the crowd?What kind of celebrations include make gestures at the crowd? FIH officials had to ask the coach to How will it feel if India asks these group of idiots to leave India tommorow? Third grade individuals.I am glad that no Pakistanis are allowed in IPL and i hope none is allowed ever.

Allah O Akbar chants were during team huddle at the end and have been part of Pakistan hockey for decades. That's no different then many playing making a cross sign after scoring in football. Some of them were hushing the crowd again happens in football esp when a team scores away from home. I also saw many players applaud the crowd. Man of the match thanked Indian crowed in post match ceremony. I think you are overreacting that's all.
FIH has taken serious note of this behaviour and HI has filed an official complaint. The idiots trying to instigate the crowd.You guys cant hold a Gulli Danda match in Pakistan and you guys go to another country and behave like this.

Did you watch the celebrations? Asking the crowd to shut up.Making gesticulations towards the crowd.And it doesnt matter if they didnt get paid this shows that they dont have any manners either.Why gesticulate at the crowd?What kind of celebrations include make gestures at the crowd? FIH officials had to ask the coach to How will it feel if India asks these group of idiots to leave India tommorow? Third grade individuals.I am glad that no Pakistanis are allowed in IPL and i hope none is allowed ever.
Oh dear. You guys are so full of yourselves its making me cringe. If these are third grade individuals then what about those who burnt the stadium down after a semi final loss not too long ago. Some Indian stop to pretend that they are holy cows. As for sending these guys back this is a world tournament not some village cup. God for the first time I am beginning to regret opening our hearts and homes for Indian fans in 2004. They were getting stick of crowd all game and might have gone over the top but reaction is lol worthy.

Oh dear. You guys are so full of yourselves its making me cringe. If these are third grade individuals then what about those who burnt the stadium down after a semi final loss not too long ago. Some Indian stop to pretend that they are holy cows. As for sending these guys back this is a world tournament not some village cup. God for the first time I am beginning to regret opening our hearts and homes for Indian fans in 2004. They were getting stick of crowd all game and might have gone over the top but reaction is lol worthy.
1.Which stadium was burnt down?Please do post the pic of the stadium that was burnt down. 2.These uncouth uneducated louts shouldnt have been allowed inside our country. 3.How did the Indian team behave in Pakistan?How was the Pakistan team treated every time they came to India? 4.Cup be damned.And what will Pakistan do if we ask the players to leave?Not let our players into Pakistan?LOL our people are not going to Pakistan.