IPL 2015 - RCB Official Thread| Roar AarCeeeBeee!!!!!

sourab10forever

They have the best ground for a wall of sound effect but Dharmshala is better imo.
i have never been there planning to go this season but apart from how beautiful that place is i have not heard good things about actual stadium...hope i am wrong

This team is similar like CSK. Their bowling is there for the taking and their batting is all quality. However, the captain Dhoni provides that extra edge in the team which Kohli doesn't possess. Although, when Starc comes, RCB could a good all round team.

This team is similar like CSK. Their bowling is there for the taking and their batting is all quality. However, the captain Dhoni provides that extra edge in the team which Kohli doesn't possess. Although, when Starc comes, RCB could a good all round team.
csk atleast is good on slow tracks bowling wise and have ashwin..

Not having Starc and Milne has messed with their composition. Patience. Play the same two spinners of last game, drop those sidey fellows like nechim and harshal. Milne should be ready now I'm thinking. Bring him in for Rossouw. Wiese bowled and batted well.

Not having Starc and Milne has messed with their composition. Patience. Play the same two spinners of last game, drop those sidey fellows like nechim and harshal. Milne should be ready now I'm thinking. Bring him in for Rossouw. Wiese bowled and batted well.
Isn't starc available?