Speed and performance of medium pacers, trundlers and fast bowlers in Ipl

vishalvirsingh

Aaron bowled 145 to 150 k spells in both Australia and England, in test matches. Umesh bowled 140 to 150 k and Shami bowled 135 to 145 k all over the world...and most recently in the world cup in Australia. They were the 3rd and 4th highest wicket takers too.
Don't engage the obvious troll

Aaron bowled 145 to 150 k spells in both Australia and England, in test matches. Umesh bowled 140 to 150 k and Shami bowled 135 to 145 k all over the world...and most recently in the world cup in Australia. They were the 3rd and 4th highest wicket takers too.
Didnt Ishant Sharma clock 150ks in Australia?:giggle: When did Yadav bowled 150 k in the WC? Why do Indians always use their own speedguns when India tour?Why not the Channel Nine or Skysports or supersport speed guns?

stop trolling :mad: do not be jealous you tundler loving bangladeshi! jealous of umesh yadav who got 2 wicket in 1 over to destroy you :finger:
Tujhe aana zaroori tha saale.I was having fun.What is the use of me changing my ID?I will ban you. And never call me a Bangladeshi ever again.:mad:

This is the first time I am seeing Aaron getting consistent swing with the new ball. He used to get some revese swing and even that has become more consistent ( as we saw in the televised Ranji match ). If he can bowl as accurately as Sunday...he can be the most dangerous bowler in this team.

This is the first time I am seeing Aaron getting consistent swing with the new ball. He used to get some revese swing and even that has become more consistent ( as we saw in the televised Ranji match ). If he can bowl as accurately as Sunday...he can be the most dangerous bowler in this team.
I hear Pigs can fly once in a while.:giggle:

This IPL , Harshal is bowling 135 to 143 k consistently. Bowled some sizzling bouncers. He is bowling good yorkers and slower deliveries too. Most importantly, he has been accurate. Whether he is international material or not, only time will tell. But he needs to be groomed.
I agree, Harshal patel is bowling with good control and accuracy, pace is good too at 135 to 143 KPH. Bowled some good yorkers and bouncers, definitely needs to groomed, don't have any such bowlers in the domestics.

I agree' date=' Harshal patel is bowling with good control and accuracy, pace is good too at 135 to 143 KPH. Bowled some good yorkers and bouncers, definitely needs to groomed, [b']don't have any such bowlers in the domestics.
That is the main issue. Among uncapped pacers, there are so few who combine decent pace with decent skill that we cannot afford to ignore Harshal and Suyal.

That is the main issue. Among uncapped pacers' date=' there are so few who combine decent pace with decent skill that we cannot afford to ignore Harshal and Suyal.[/quote'] Add Sandeep Sharma to that list too, best young swing bowler in the country now, 132-140 KPH speeds and swings miles. Hardik Pandya should also be added as seam allrounder option with big hitting ability plus 130-140 KPH bowler So, we just have 3-4 names in all, Bumrah has regressed with both speed and skill but i think he is carrying niggle.

Only Johnson and Aaron have dominated the top 10 quickest deliveries this IPL which tells you that how pace alone isn't enough in any form of cricket. Bowling is all about accuracy whether you are bowling 130 or 150. There is no substitute for that. http://www.iplt20.com/stats/2015/fastest-ball
I guess swinging yorkers make more difference.