Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

One thread for all transfers across various leagues. Start with ManUtd :D

Very strong rumors that Borussia Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan is coming to ManUtd in the summer for £22 million. If he stays fit it could be a fantastic signing - http://www.derwesten.de/sport/fussball/bvb/bvb-soll-von-manchester-30-millionen-fuer-guendogan-kassieren-id10602502.html
Memphis Depay is reportedly in England ahead of completing his transfer to Manchester United. As the M.E.N. reported yesterday, United were confident of signing PSV Eindhoven forward Depay in a £25m deal, with the 21-year-old Dutchman offered a £130,000-a-week contract. And now it is reported Depay flew into England with his agent Kees Ploegsma to hold further talks with The Reds.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-transfers-depay-arrives-9107252

Hope LFC Get Depay And Keep Sterling But A Big Summer is Required For Us To Be Successful Next Season
depay has good relationship with LVG i believe so he will surely go to united . 2nd option for him will be bayern but liverpool can go for walcott :hmmm:

depay has good relationship with LVG i believe so he will surely go to united . 2nd option for him will be bayern but liverpool can go for walcott :hmmm:
Apparently The Three Clubs In For Him are United, LFC And PSG, The United Probably Have The Advantage But Money Could Play A Big Factor. On Walcott Good Player But I'd Rather Not Another Sturridge.

i hope chelsea go for koke and one replacement for drogba otherwise we are fine. koke iwll add much needed depth and if not koke i hope we go for that southhampton midfielder...
If Chelsea Get Koke It Would Probably Mean Oscar will Have To Go, But i DOubt Koke Will leave But You defo Need A Replacement For Drogba

Apparently The Three Clubs In For Him are United, LFC And PSG, The United Probably Have The Advantage But Money Could Play A Big Factor. On Walcott Good Player But I'd Rather Not Another Sturridge.
psg ? not sure about them but bayern are in this for sure but he will chose united and if money is consideration united can pay him most anyway. liverpool imo will get better even with current squad and walcott will be perfect fit and not really is similar to strurridge injury wise . has been fit now for some time since arsenal changed medical team . there are also falcao to liverpool rumors but they are 100 percent BS :hysterical:

If Chelsea Get Get Koke It Would Probably Mean Oscar will Have To Go' date=' But i DOubt Koke Will leave But You defo Need A Replacement For Drogba[/quote'] why oscar has to go ? why do not have depth we need rotation ..the guys like oscar and fabregas suffer because they have to play every game and we have easily room for 1 more guy . koke can play any where in midfield and infact played mostly in wider areas for atletico in games i saw and having him means we can compete not only just in league but champions league and also keep players fresh...we need 1 more player badly and it might be mikel out shleiderin in or some one like him or just get koke as big signing of year

psg ? not sure about them but bayern are in this for sure but he will chose united and if money is consideration united can pay him most anyway. liverpool imo will get better even with current squad and walcott will be perfect fit and not really is similar to strurridge injury wise . has been fit now for some time since arsenal changed medical team . there are also falcao to liverpool rumors but they are 100 percent BS :hysterical:
Yep Another season Will Go By And LFC Will Have To Settle for Mediocre Players While Other Teams Get World Class Players

Yep Another season Will Go By And LFC Will Have To Settle for Mediocre Players While Other Teams Get World Class Players
its all about getting into top 4 man :( for example if de gea goes i am 100 percent certain united will go for lloris (spurs keeper ) who would have stayed if they got into champions league .

its all about getting into top 4 man :( for example if de gea goes i am 100 percent certain united will go for lloris (spurs keeper ) who would have stayed if they got into champions league .
Yeah....there are rumors that Lloris is leaving. Not a bad choice for ManUtd if De Gea leaves but as I said, I think Valdes will do a good job for a few years while they buy a young keeper, develop him and then make him the no 1 keeper in a few years. I think that's what will happen.

Yeah....there are rumors that Lloris is leaving. Not a bad choice for ManUtd if De Gea leaves but as I said' date=' I think Valdes will do a good job for a few years while they buy a young keeper, develop him and then make him the no 1 keeper in a few years. I think that's what will happen.[/quote'] why would you not go for lloris who imo is as good as de gea ? please do not let his record fool you as spurs are bad team and he is big reason they are in top half of table ..also he is not old and can play for united for years and is already used to league ..