Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

so no bale transfer ? hope we get our striker /griezzman and one more mid fielder soon :)
The Blue have been linked with a shock move for Tottenham Hotspur striker Emmanuel Adebayor.
The Blues are said to be considering a shock move for Rickie Lambert as a possible replacement for Didier Drogba.
Griezzman pllease :pray:

janujaz most probably for loan what about di maria?
Yes. As for Di Maria - I would be surprised if he leaves. Falcao is the one I hope is sold. But the agent of De Gea and Falcao is the same and news reports are saying that he will convince De Gea to stay if Falcao is also kept.

Ivanovic apparently will be thrown out.
No way in hell He is champ and honestly one of the leaders of team none of back 5 will be touched ..ivanovic specially is very valuable as he will be replacement of terry when his performance dip in short term

No way in hell He is champ and honestly one of the leaders of team none of back 5 will be touched ..ivanovic specially is very valuable as he will be replacement of terry when his performance dip in short term
B->

chelsea linked to everton center back stones ...i really like him and will fit right in our system :) if we sign him future 10 years could easily be courtois goal keeper with zouma and stones ahead of him..
Stones is impressive. Will be a good signing for the long run.

What I like about him is that for someone so young he has really good composure and balance.
yes really good on ball too and its not like we need some one with out of world speed or jump that job will be of zouma in future while this guy should fit in terry role maybe not now but definitely a option next season