Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Reliable sources suggest Schweinstiger to united almost done. :clap: It's way more advanced than Ramos. Can play holding role united need well but he is more than that cause he often scores goals. Defends well, always aggressive, makes presence felt, late runs into box scores many headers, powerful shot, excellent ball distribution and control. More than a jack of all trades, at his peak he was king of all trades, maybe not an ace. He may return to his best after all he didn't play for too long after injury. In Bayern's previous season when they lost 4-0 to Real at the end he was pretty good. He was doing great interceptions wise, scoring headers with late runs, volley against united, passing percentages were excellent, alot more than just holding midfielder. So was the average distance covered, touches on ball etc. Only 30 and soon will regain form. So book United for title :agree: Ramos unlikely now but plenty more to come to strengthen up. Fark team chemistry :finger: Worry about that when team is actually good. Keep signing for now!

i have followed many bayern matches and not trying to dump on this deal but he was no where near his best and with possesion system united has similar to bayern he was major weakness in middle when played along with xabi .. you guys need schneiderlin still and with him it can work very well and united will do well this year but still i am excited to see if city lank KDB or if arsenal land vidal next season will be epic..

i have followed many bayern matches and not trying to dump on this deal but he was no where near his best and with possesion system united has similar to bayern he was major weakness in middle when played along with xabi .. you guys need schneiderlin still and with him it can work very well and united will do well this year but still i am excited to see if city lank KDB or if arsenal land vidal next season will be epic..
Van gaal hasgoodd relations with bastian,he'll fit into his system (according to him)

Van gaal hasgoodd relations with bastian' date='he'll fit into his system (according to him)[/quote'] I know that and I loved how he played in World Cup but just see games like vs Wolfsburg and you will get what I am saying . He won't fit with carrick you need proper defensive midfielder there or different system

Followed at least 10 Bayern games the season before this season where I followed nothing. That's why I said he will be back to best soon. He was out for a while and will fit right in because of his ball distribution and passing being among his best assets. If you think Schweini is bad in a possession system then I dunno wtf that is tbh, maybe he completely changed but there is no way u can say for sure just yet, he was out for a while. If he manages to return to his usual form before injury there is no way to tell at this time. He can do more than what Xabi can do. He scores alot of goals with runs into box. Gets 10 goals a season usually. Many headers following late run, Xabi is always deep. For Bayern lahm was playing the holding role and he was in central midfield. He was at the heart of Guardiola's tiki taka same for Germany up until Algeria game where they sort of went for Plan B. The games Schweini started like vs USA he was at the heart of their tiki taka style they played that game. He will fit right in, but like your saying he's completely changed now, only time can tell if that change is permanent or because of injury.

I know that and I loved how he played in World Cup but just see games like vs Wolfsburg and you will get what I am saying . He won't fit with carrick you need proper defensive midfielder there or different system
He was actually pretty good in terms of interceptions just a year or so ago in 13/14 season. He can do the job there. And in a different system at central midfield like you say he is more capable, good ball distribution and control ensure that. I wouldn't play him DM but in midfield but Van Gaal wants him to play at DM. Like I said, he was king of all trades (just short of ace of all trades) for his position in prime. That includes Passing Interceptions Control and first touch Aggressiveness, hard tackles Powerful and accurate long shot Good runs into box Threatning with header following run Goals Pace is not the most important thing in his position. Who said Carrick needs to play alongside him? Carrick on the bench.

Followed at least 10 Bayern games the season before this season where I followed nothing. That's why I said he will be back to best soon. He was out for a while and will fit right in because of his ball distribution and passing being among his best assets. If you think Schweini is bad in a possession system then I dunno wtf that is tbh, maybe he completely changed but there is no way u can say for sure just yet, he was out for a while. If he manages to return to his usual form before injury there is no way to tell at this time. He can do more than what Xabi can do. He scores alot of goals with runs into box. Gets 10 goals a season usually. Many headers following late run, Xabi is always deep. For Bayern lahm was playing the holding role and he was in central midfield. He was at the heart of Guardiola's tiki taka same for Germany up until Algeria game where they sort of went for Plan B. The games Schweini started like vs USA he was at the heart of their tiki taka style they played that game. He will fit right in, but like your saying he's completely changed now, only time can tell if that change is permanent or because of injury.
i know it does not makes sense when i say world class midfielder did not do well in possesion system but its not about when he had ball its about when he did not had ball and team pressed both xabi and him and it lead to so many goals and its was big reason bayern struggled against every big team in bundesliga when both of them were playing i did not see his prime and you know that and i am judging only based on what i saw and he is still world class so please do not get me wrong and lvg knows millions time more about football then you and me so i am sure he will know where to play him and get best out of him but if that is the case man united still needs defensive midfielder and that was the point i am making . see transfer rumor was schwenstieger being first option and then schneiderlin 2nd option and so on....
He was actually pretty good in terms of interceptions just a year or so ago in 13/14 season. He can do the job there. And in a different system at central midfield like you say he is more capable, good ball distribution and control ensure that. I wouldn't play him DM but in midfield but Van Gaal wants him to play at DM. Like I said, he was king of all trades (just short of ace of all trades) for his position in prime. That includes Passing Interceptions Control and first touch Aggressiveness, hard tackles Powerful and accurate long shot Good runs into box Threatning with header following run Goals Pace is not the most important thing in his position. Who said Carrick needs to play alongside him? Carrick on the bench.
i know he is probably one of best midfielders in world but you guys still need carrick to control tempo he is very essential in system united were playing and frankly dropping him makes zero sense as he did nothing wrong other than getting injured . lets see which system he uses now with good midfield ..i can only hope its more attacking style this season and in that this guy will become best but not in slow tiki taka where he has to set tempo that is not him...

Oh they're definitely still interested in him. There's no doubt about that. BTW in general Sky Sports is unreliable - BBC is the most reliable regarding transfers.
all i am typing is about balance of team and not quality of this world class player :) i got into football watching his team and am glad he will play in premier league but you guys need some one to defend at back badly specially with no leader in back 4 and that is all i was talking about here . get him and your team is set with rooney as striker..