Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

BeautifulGame

he does foul when needed too and looks like leader to me so united will do well to get him :) but his release clause is huge
Yeah but you rarely ever if at all see anyone bid the release clause usually aren't they something really unreal for any player? Im sure he'll want to upgrade to United anyway, he'll suddenly be world famous, increase his brand and actually have a chance at doing something in UCL. Valencia at the moment will look for around 50 million Euro's which is easy money for us anyways. :two_thumbs_up: Atleast in games I think all Spanish players have release clause and it's like a billion or something for the GOAT. :rofl:

Yeah but you rarely ever if at all see anyone bid the release clause usually aren't they something really unreal for any player? Im sure he'll want to upgrade to United anyway, he'll suddenly be world famous. Valencia at the moment will look for around 50 million Euro's which is easy money for us anyways. :two_thumbs_up: Atleast in games I think all Spanish players have release clause and it's like a billion or something for the GOAT. :rofl:
see in spain there is law that every job should have release clause including professional football. so small clubs have kind of realistic release clause but clubs which can retain like barca have unrealistic release clause going upward of 500 million or more for some players which essentially makes those contract like contracts in england without release clause .. basically there is law that there must be release clause but not that it must be realistic ..players in small teams force clubs to have release clause which benefits them so that they can move up to better club if needed but clubs which have bargaining power have release clause like 200 million for normal players and 90 million for bench players .. also another interesting thing is players have clause in contract that they must play minimum number of games in season otherwise contract is void and they can go out on free :P (thiago to bayern happened this way ) this is probably only done in clubs which have huge release clauses .. otamendi might play go for united but that is not peanuts for defenders and its spending money like fools on salary and transfers which can lead to downfall of big clubs and united have always been smarter than that.. they can go full galactico like real but what has real achieved ? one league title and one champions league in so many years ?(whole ronaldo era ) also you are really overestimating pull of current united and premier league in general .. keep in mind for these south american players dream is to play in la liga and play for barca or real madrid not united or top premier league club .. bayern has pull over players of germany and around..

see in spain there is law that every job should have release clause including professional football. so small clubs have kind of realistic release clause but clubs which can retain like barca have unrealistic release clause going upward of 500 million or more for some players which essentially makes those contract like contracts in england without release clause .. basically there is law that there must be release clause but not that it must be realistic ..players in small teams force clubs to have release clause which benefits them so that they can move up to better club if needed but clubs which have bargaining power have release clause like 200 million for normal players and 90 million for bench players .. also another interesting thing is players have clause in contract that they must play minimum number of games in season otherwise contract is void and they can go out on free :P (thiago to bayern happened this way ) this is probably only done in clubs which have huge release clauses .. otamendi might play go for united but that is not peanuts for defenders and its spending money like fools on salary and transfers which can lead to downfall of big clubs and united have always been smarter than that.. they can go full galactico like real but what has real achieved ? one league title and one champions league in so many years ?(whole ronaldo era ) also you are really overestimating pull of current united and premier league in general .. keep in mind for these south american players dream is to play in la liga and play for barca or real madrid not united or top premier league club .. bayern has pull over players of germany and around..
How much is 50 million Euro's, about 30-35 mil pounds? I have no ideal lol. Anyways it's the going rate these days for world class defenders. Who else can you think of that we can get for under 30 mil pounds and is top defender? Miranda is 30 or 31 now and his decline may start soon. I always overestimate our pull, they all hate the weather and language, wheras it's their language and warm weather in Spain but this time no real big sides are interested according to unreliable sources anyways. :giggle:

How much is 50 million Euro's, about 30-35 mil pounds? I have no ideal lol. Anyways it's the going rate these days for world class defenders. Who else can you think of that we can get for under 30 mil pounds and is top defender? Miranda is 30 or 31 now and his decline may start soon. I always overestimate our pull, they all hate the weather and language, wheras it's their language and warm weather in Spain but this time no real big sides are interested according to unreliable sources anyways. :giggle:
chelsea were linked with stones (everton defender ) i think united were too yesterday and he will cost less than 15 :cantstop: he is tried and tested in league and really good at defending and probably home grown too :dontknow:

chelsea were linked with stones (everton defender ) i think united were too yesterday and he will cost less than 15 :cantstop: he is tried and tested in league and really good at defending and probably home grown too :dontknow:
Hope he is better than the next GOAT Phil Jones, England media is the king of hyping chitty players :mad: Phil Jones is decent but not at the level some expected.

anyway all i can say is spending 40 million on this guy is way smarter than money united spend on di maria ..so yeah by that logic its great business but as rival i am happy that united feels like wasting their financial advantage rather than spending wisely and creating great squad like bayern :giggle: they have 50 million more to spend than lets say chelsea and in the end they keep over paying 30-40 million per year so it only levels the playing field ..

Hope he is better than the next GOAT Phil Jones, England media is the king of hyping chitty players :mad: Phil Jones is decent but not at the level some expected.
i have seen him play when everton parked the bus and he was good :nice: i would love him to join and he will have great partnership with zouma in future who is more physical type ..

anyway all i can say is spending 40 million on this guy is way smarter than money united spend on di maria ..so yeah by that logic its great business but as rival i am happy that united feels like wasting their financial advantage rather than spending wisely and creating great squad like bayern :giggle: they have 50 million more to spend than lets say chelsea and in the end they keep over paying 30-40 million per year so it only levels the playing field ..
Im happy if impose how big we are :bigboss: And finally go galactico mode. Im not patient type. :--D Except noone wants to come anyways :finger: Although it may not always be possible to get bailed out by Government like Real were in past.

one league title in entire career of ronaldo at madrid .. barca are real galacticos :hysterical:
Barca team is really strong so it's not like its piece of cake. The real amount they spent on Neymar was over 100 mil. Suarez like 70-80? And Real sack their manager every year and same for guys like Ozil, Di Maria, Kaka. 1 league title, 2 copa del reys also :aetsch:

Barca team is really strong so it's not like its piece of cake. The real amount they spent on Neymar was over 100 mil. Suarez like 70-80? And Real sack their manager every year and same for guys like Ozil' date=' Di Maria, Kaka. 1 league title, 2 copa del reys also :aetsch:[/quote'] yeah and how stupid is that ? letting guys those who work in team go to sign next hyped up player for marketing and in the end ****ing up team in process and taking control away from managers and sacrificing them ... barca keep faith in players neymar would have been booed away after first season and replaced by some other new hyped up player at madrid ..

yeah and how stupid is that ? letting guys those who work in team go to sign next hyped up player for marketing and in the end ****ing up team in process and taking control away from managers and sacrificing them ... barca keep faith in players neymar would have been booed away after first season and replaced by some other new hyped up player at madrid ..
:hysterical: But aren't they the highest earning club now? :hmmm: They have their govt to bail them out if something goes wrong which they probably won't need now. Difference with Real now compared to before is they also keep buyng talented young players, and good young defenders too. :mad: Im guessing Danilo is a talented all round Brazilian full back.

I don't know why I thought it was 2 league titles. Wow...so only guy in your AVI won and that too with GOAT 100+ point season. So that's what it takes :fear:
no that team had proper balance in midfield and players playing way manager wants with players manager wanted.. clearly not style of madrid so they got rid of him :giggle:

:hysterical: But aren't they the highest earning club now? :hmmm: They have their govt to bail them out if something goes wrong which they probably won't need now. Difference with Real now compared to before is they also keep buyng talented young players, and good young defenders too. :mad:
yep they do .. so do chelsea and city and if they players do not make first team they sell them and fund first team transfers .. this is what you have to do in era of ffp and big teams will only control more and more talent .. united are one of best at it and should stick to that :winky: