The French Open 2015

Cricketics

As per Nadal it is not about time violation but other incident where above mentioned referree had declined to Nadal's request for a break to changing room for changing of shorts. As per french organisors Nadal never made a pro-active request rather they made this consideration on their own assessment. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nadal-asks-chair-umpire-bernardes-not-matches-204602560--ten.html
Bernades threatened him with a time violation when Nadal asked Bernades if he could change his shorts. Bernades forced him to play a game with the shorts worn backwards and was seen laughing hysterically. Then he did not allow Nadal to go to the locker room during the change over and Nadal had to change his shorts on court. It was utterly unprofessional from Bernades. Besides, this is probably not the first time something like this has happened but someone leaked it to the press, that's how it came out. This was the incident 8RbIkEGzC6o

Bernades threatened him with a time violation when Nadal asked Bernades if he could change his shorts. Bernades forced him to play a game with the shorts worn backwards and was seen laughing hysterically. Then he did not allow Nadal to go to the locker room during the change over and Nadal had to change his shorts on court. It was utterly unprofessional from Bernades. Besides, this is probably not the first time something like this has happened but someone leaked it to the press, that's how it came out. This was the incident 8RbIkEGzC6o
How does one end up wearing shorts backwards? Is this a grown man or a 3 yr old learning the basics of life. Nadal has no one to blame but himself.

Why do you have to keep reminding us of your stupidity?
Stupidity in this situation is someone who ends up wearing their clothes backwards. Stupidity is someone who is defending that and having a go at the umpires. I might be stupid according to you, but at least I know how to dress myself correctly. Haha. Here is Novak on the matter: "I remember umpires i wasnt happy with but i never thought of requesting them to change. It is not fair for them" Point being, grow up you cry babies.

Stupidity in this situation is someone who ends up wearing their clothes backwards. Stupidity is someone who is defending that and having a go at the umpires. I might be stupid according to you, but at least I know how to dress myself correctly. Haha. Here is Novak on the matter: "I remember umpires i wasnt happy with but i never thought of requesting them to change. It is not fair for them" Point being, grow up you cry babies.
The only crybaby here is you, crying about everything Nadal does, oh Nadal is so evil he did this, he is so evil he did that. Grow up kid. Your meltdown at everything Nadal does has been quite entertaining for the rest of us, you know how a clown entertains a crowd. It is kinda similar. A request was made, it was accepted. Deal with it or keep crying.

The only crybaby here is you' date=' crying about everything Nadal does, oh Nadal is so evil he did this, he is so evil he did that. Grow up kid. Your meltdown at everything Nadal does has been quite entertaining for the rest of us, you know how a clown entertains a crowd. It is kinda similar. A request was made, it was accepted. Deal with it or keep crying.[/quote'] Cry baby? I'm not crying, in fact the opposite. I'm laughing. It's really funny and pathetic at the same time if you think about it. I very much doubt you would hold the same thoughts if Novak or Roger asked for different umpires. I'm sure I do entertain you, but these last few comments have entertained me. Epic trolling from Bernades, gone up a notch in my book.

When BCCI felt Bucknor was being unfair to India, he was shown the door and rightly so. An umpire is not above everything. When a player or a team loses confidence on the umpire, it is better to have someone else. It is as simple as that. It better for both the parties involved.

When BCCI felt Bucknor was being unfair to India' date=' [b']he was shown the door and rightly so. An umpire is not above everything. When a player or a team loses confidence on the umpire, it is better to have someone else. It is as simple as that. It better for both the parties involved.
I've seen India play with lots of pro Indian umpires. Some shocking decisions over the years like that Harbhajan hat trick. But the other teams never requested that those umpires be removed. Funny how you can do these things when you're on the receiving end, but never bat an eyelid when the opponent is on the receiving end. Djokovic isn't fond of Pascal Maria and Federer isn't Jake Garner's best friend. But despite this, these guys have never requested for particular umpires. Nadal should worry about his tennis and not the umpire. Whinging cry babies.

Djokovic isn't fond of Pascal Maria and Federer isn't Jake Garner's best friend. But despite this, these guys have never requested for particular umpires.
When dimwits like you wise up a bit you would realize that no one is requesting for particular umpires. There is a difference between requesting an umpire to be removed and requesting for particular umpires. Comprende? And Djokovic shouts obscene words to crowd in Serbian, breaks rackets, acts like a spoiled brat when crowd supports the other guy, smashes a ball to a linesman, Nadal does not. Federer gets all riled up when a 12 year old kid breaches security for a selfie, Nadal does not. When you grow up (mentally) you would realize that everyone is different.

Cry baby? I'm not crying, in fact the opposite. I'm laughing. It's really funny and pathetic at the same time if you think about it. I very much doubt you would hold the same thoughts if Novak or Roger asked for different umpires. I'm sure I do entertain you, but these last few comments have entertained me. Epic trolling from Bernades, gone up a notch in my book.
Did you even have him in your book before this news came up?

Did you even have him in your book before this news came up?
The only umpire I don't like is Lahyani because he is so loud and reminds me of Billy Bowden where he wants all the attention. But Bernardes, Ramos, Garner, Mourier, Murphy, James Keothavong are all good sensible umpires. In fact there's small room for error in tennis umpiring and almost all are good. In fact Lahyani if he wasn't such an attention seeker, he's be pretty good as well.

2nd grandslam for the year 2015 is starting soon. We have qualies starting tomorrow. Looks like lot of Indians in the qualies this time around. As much as 4 indians. Bhambri just became India's highest ranked tennis player. He will be there along with Somdrv, Saketh Myneni and Ram K.

The only umpire I don't like is Lahyani because he is so loud and reminds me of Billy Bowden where he wants all the attention. But Bernardes, Ramos, Garner, Mourier, Murphy, James Keothavong are all good sensible umpires. In fact there's small room for error in tennis umpiring and almost all are good. In fact Lahyani if he wasn't such an attention seeker, he's be pretty good as well.
I think Ramos is the best among all. Ramos is the coolest among all too. His ability to not lose when players are mad just shows what a top umpire he is. I met him at the us open and he loves to share his knowledge with people.

I've seen India play with lots of pro Indian umpires. Some shocking decisions over the years like that Harbhajan hat trick. But the other teams never requested that those umpires be removed.
There was nothing wrong with that hat trick.

Bones' date=' do you think Rafael Nadal the evil is responsible for global warming?[/quote'] I'm not sure why you, Zep and Raghav seem to think I don't appreciate what he can and cannot do. The number of times I've said he is almost twice the player Novak because of his slam count, even though I'm a massive Novak fan. What do you want? Praise of a player even when they make stupid mistakes and requests? I think Rafa shouldn't be requesting anything to do with umpires, it's not his job to. Bernades employed the rules correctly, if he can't handle it, he needs to fix himself up. Stop wasting time, put on your clothes correctly and stop doing things on the tennis court that require umpire's to make a decision. Sure Novak and Roger do all sorts out on the court. I don't like it, I particularly am not fond of Novak hurling obsceneties at the crowd when they don't support him. However Novak dealt with it correctly, he decided to skip Madrid and didn't break rules along the way. He's still not anywhere near over it, but if is going to do it then sure warn him. Anyways Nadal messed up, he needs to get on with the game and play. Stop whinging about umpires. He's too good of a player to be worrying about crap like that.

You follow umpires too!! Good on you :two_thumbs_up: I wouldn't be able to name a single one. In between, having seen the video that Zep posted i think that umpire should have been barred by ATP itself. The way he was laughing at Rafa, and overall behaviour was extremely disrespectful and should have been enough to earn a ban from ATP.