Top 10 Fastest Fifties in T20 Internationals

CricketBuffOne

Do you know what's the record for the fastest fifty in T20Is? Take a look at this list of top 10 fastest fifties in T20 internationals.

India and Australia occupy 3 spots each. Any guesses who is part of this list?

Looking forward to hear from you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OorHo6dqYcY

Edited by CricketBuffOne
incorrect tags

Brother,

you keep same subject in most forum,change the pattern as well as users

you are doing great 

i think fastest 50 by Kushal when he hits 68 vs Pakistan or so.

Great to hear from you Wasim!

At the outset, thank you for your kind words. It feels great when cricket lovers like you share feedback and appreciate what I am doing. Trust me, your appreciation and support means a lot to me. Pls continue showering your love on me. 

I keep the same subject for ease of posting. But I am really interested in knowing what changes I can make in pattern as well as users (am particularly not clear about the user part). Would be great if you can elaborate and share some suggestions. 

As for your question about fastest fifty, Yuvraj does hold the record for fastest fifty which he scored against Eng in 2007 T20 WC. Here's the link to the scorecard of that match: http://www.espncricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/match/287873.html

Looking forward to hear from you!

rohit debut in above match, amazing hitting in southafrica.by son of yograj, indias fast bowler.,on those days when I was in school

broad 60 off 4.. patthan I , also help india to win by 18 runs

my broken English should firures you out, my user,which you bumps every day.

rohit debut in above match, amazing hitting in southafrica.by son of yograj, indias fast bowler.,on those days when I was in school

broad 60 off 4.. patthan I , also help india to win by 18 runs

my broken English should firures you out, my user,which you bumps every day.

Thanks for sharing these details. Wasn't aware of Rohit's debut. And, don't worry about English, content and your passion for game is more important here.:smile:

On 10/6/2015 at 5:51 AM, CricketBuffOne said:

Do you know what's the record for the fastest fifty in T20Is? Take a look at this list of top 10 fastest fifties in T20 internationals.

India and Australia occupy 3 spots each. Any guesses who is part of this list?

Looking forward to hear from you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OorHo6dqYcY

Thanks for sharing the interesting video with the users of forum. Feeling Nostalgic. :p: It feels really good to watch the old videos, especially when you have already watched the live match and you are able to remember everything ball by ball. 

Here are some more cricket highlight videos which I have found very interesting, please go through some of these and let me know your feelings. 

On 10/10/2015 at 5:43 AM, CricketBuffOne said:

At the outset, thank you for your kind words. It feels  slideshare download free  great when cricket lovers like you share feedback and appreciate what I am doing. Trust me, your appreciation and support means a lot to me. Pls continue showering your love on me. 

Edited by huzaifa007