zen

Netflix

just starts watching Mirzapur. I doubt i can watch again with my older family members around

so far First 3 episode has nothing but nudity 

i doubt i can watch again on Amazon prime video

i am not sure where i watch but Anjaan { hindi }

better than Dial 100 episodes 

Gun City, a good time pass Netflix original movie set in early 20th century Barcelona 

There are some time pass series, whose episodes I catch from time to time w/o the hurry to finish the season, such as Lethal Weapon, Designated Survivor, Lucifer, etc., 

Chernobyl- Good work by Stellan Skarsgard & Jarred Harris. Its hard to fathom what the victims & their families went through, salute to those workers who knew they'd certainly die a painful death due to radioactivity but still did their job.  

This is not on Netflix..or is it..?

6 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Just bought Amazon Prime. Any good shows there other than Mirzapur, Family man our inside edge. 

I have not watched Hindi shows but the ones that I like/timepass on prime include (from the top of the mind recall): The Grand Tour, Seemen, The Night Manager, Comrade Detective, The Man in the High Castle, The Widow, Jean Claude Van Johnson, Bosch, Goliath, Jack Ryan S1, You Are Wanted, .... 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:38 AM, rahulrulezz said:

Just bought Amazon Prime. Any good shows there other than Mirzapur, Family man our inside edge. 

Mr Robot

The Boys

Luther

Good Omens

Scandal

Seinfeld (never gets old lol) 

Parks and Rec 

The Office

Scrubs 

Bosch

Doctor Who

Dexter

Good Wife 

Masters of Sex

House 

Jack Ryan 

Supernatural. 

36 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

The best comedy show of 2019 had to be What we do in the shadows. Never before I laughed so much through a binge watch. It's available on Hotstar I believe. 

Best thriller has to be The Boys on Prime. 

@rahulrulezz You have to watch this one. 

The Boys it is. Gonna watch that

On 12/31/2018 at 7:14 AM, beetle said:

Anyone watching ' Selection Day ' ?

Is it based on some cricketer's life?

Watched both seasons. Dont think its based on any cricketer. It's actually based on a book. I liked it, it was a good watch. 

23 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

Watched both seasons. Dont think its based on any cricketer. It's actually based on a book. I liked it, it was a good watch. 

haven't you read the book before the show and dont feel the show has done ' justice' to that one small but seminal character ? and totally got the female lead out of no where ? 

On 2/4/2020 at 12:34 AM, Global.Baba said:

Let me guess it about the Conquests of Muslim ummah and beginning of 1000 saal ki ghulaami for the rest of the world? 

Netflix will keep distributing shows about Ottomans, Arabs, Caliphate, Sufis etc but when it comes to India they show garbage like Leila, Ghoul, Sacred Games. Anti-India, anti-Hindu to the core. Don't subscribe, if some good show comes better to download from torrent. Netflix should not make one cent from India. 

35 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Finished watching fleabag on Amazon Prime. 

Holy crap this has to be one of the best things I have seen on TV! 

fleabag is a remarkable show, but at times there was too much of "raw honesty" for me, which made it difficult to watch. I am not intending this as a criticism, because the show does deserve all of its accolades. season 2 is, if anything, even more wonderful than season 1 and I feel it has a bit more of a hopeful note towards the end.

11 minutes ago, Vijy said:

fleabag is a remarkable show, but at times there was too much of "raw honesty" for me, which made it difficult to watch. I am not intending this as a criticism, because the show does deserve all of its accolades. season 2 is, if anything, even more wonderful than season 1 and I feel it has a bit more of a hopeful note towards the end.

Yes it might come off a tad too explicit for some watchers but overall I enjoyed the deadpan black humour and the inherent tragedy . 

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Yes it might come off a tad too explicit for some watchers but overall I enjoyed the deadpan black humour and the inherent tragedy . 

I have watched more than my share of explicit shows and movies ;)

On 2/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, Vilander said:

haven't you read the book before the show and dont feel the show has done ' justice' to that one small but seminal character ? and totally got the female lead out of no where ? 

Haven't read the book. Didn't know there was one until I watched the show. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, Gollum said:

Netflix will keep distributing shows about Ottomans, Arabs, Caliphate, Sufis etc but when it comes to India they show garbage like Leila, Ghoul, Sacred Games. Anti-India, anti-Hindu to the core. Don't subscribe, if some good show comes better to download from torrent. Netflix should not make one cent from India. 

I agree with you 100%

But what is stopping pro India/pro hindu directors like V Agnihotri making web series which actually shows India in a good light. Hell they could even make a web series on Marathas or Mauryas but no one choses to.

56 minutes ago, First class said:

Have not been a big ban of typical Indian love stories since my school/college days. But this film Panipat looks good, has not finished it yet, but worth watching. I looked and so far not incorrect historically too. 

LMAO 

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Knowing history, completely avoided the movie. Watched it a few mins, the anti-Hindu sentiment of the movie, gave up. How is the betrayal a cinematic experience, does downfall make business sense? 

Please educate me, how is it anti-hindu ? I read some history about the era , nothing was wrong ?