Netflix

zen

Finished Sacred Games. Watched first 3 episodes, skipped the rest to watch the last 2. Ok series, good in parts but also forwarded a lot of chit chat in the episodes that I watched

Luke Cage 2. Good one. Watched all episodes but forwarded unnecessary chit chat to focus on themes that I liked 

Dark. Time pass series but again skipped a few episodes / FFed to focus on key themes 

Edited by zen

Watching Deadwind. Good so far 

watched one episode of ultraviolet. It appears like a time pass series whose episodes can be watched from time to time when you can’t figure out what to watch 

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Trichromatic said:

Tried watching MindHunters, stopped after watching 3 episodes. I thought I would like this series, but just didn't feel like continuing. Will start again later.

Finished watching American Vandal today. Liked it. 

Before that I watched Narcos and it was really one of the best I have seen. 

After Narcos I finished watching Breaking Bad, I had stopped after 3 seasons few years back. Then watched few episodes of Black Mirror. Will continue this later.

What else is there? More suggestions please.

I watched few episode of Anjann but not sure if, its on Amazon fire stick or on Netflix, its kind of interesting  for upto 3 episode only but after that its same old pattern, its better to watch all English movies