Gujarat Lions

Jersey #10

7 hours ago, king kobra said:

FOr Jadeja case it cnt happen bcz franchise don't care about indian cricket they only thik how to win

JAdeja did well for Kocchi one season when he was asked to bat above, anyways they dnt have to much option in middle order

4 hours ago, Debutant said:

What a pathetic team :facepalm: Tambe, PK, DK :facepalm: Team banaya hai ki Old Age Home khola hai 

Biggest blunder is when u have guy like mcclumm u dnt make raina a captain who jst wants to copy dhoni captaincy

and his own perfomance goes down when he becomes a captain

Also not selecting any exciting newcomer, dnt knw wat were they thinking in auction

My prediction they ll end at bottom of table, even though their bowling attack is quite decent

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Biggest blunder is when u have guy like mcclumm u dnt make raina a captain who jst wants to copy dhoni captaincy

and his own perfomance goes down when he becomes a captain

Also not selecting any exciting newcomer, dnt knw wat were they thinking in auction

My prediction they ll end at bottom of table, even though their bowling attack is quite decent

Raina ordered them to pick UP players. :giggle: 

That's why you see eklavya,umang, akshdeep and PK. I am sure they would have tried for PC or bhuvi if they free. 

22 minutes ago, mishra said:

Iss saal Tel ka bhaav gir gayaa hai. Koyee bharosaa nahi. Tum hi paa jaavo

tum logo ki tarah hum sirf tel ke sahare nahi jeete, is liye no chance  :hehe:

muqabla to tum me aur RCB walo me hi hai  :dance:

1 hour ago, zakk said:

tum logo ki tarah hum sirf tel ke sahare nahi jeete, is liye no chance  :hehe:

muqabla to tum me aur RCB walo me hi hai  :dance:

RCB are allways failing side. Like Rahane, they are Just there but not fully there. We are competing with No fun Punjabis this year :aha: