Chinnasamy pitch is a disgrace

maniac

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:59 PM, bulbul said:

Nehra ran away...may be knows astrology i guess.

it could be true as NEHRA wants to play only if he is supremely fit and he knows that PITCH is not a PATTA....

if he has saved himself from a PATTA.. I am good.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 3:00 PM, asterix said:

So you agree that Wankhede is the worst home ground... :nice:

Kudos to MI... :hatsoff:

it is a disgrace to turn wankhade into a PATTA.

Its not that difficult to maintain and make a good green track- I know of some curators of cross maidan who have created green tracks.

bowlers will only be murdered and even strong guys will stop bowling fast and turn into Spinners.

An indian cricket coach was asking one 12 yr young boy who used to run 12 yards n try to bowl pace to turn into a spinner- I let myself loose on the coachand gave him my peace of mind.

after 1 month I saw that boy bowling with 5 yards and trying to OFF Spin in a match.

INDIAN bowling coaches- Please Improve.

I am an IT leader in a MNC earning my livelihood but ideally I would want to be a cricket coach now since I am 43.

TRP rating down... Want more sixes to be hit in the matches to increase the TRP... Best option is matchbox size ground... Good decision by Governing Council... :nice:

Or they just want a stadium which at least fills unlike your Empty Gandhi stadium

Or they just want a stadium which at least fills unlike your Empty Gandhi stadium

You are right... The interest in IPL is all time low... So what's the solution? Matchbox size Chinnaswamy stadium which appears full even if the crowd is less... :dontknow:

??

What he's implying that there no other ground (not even Wankhede) can compete with Chinnasamy as far as ease of scoring boundaries are concerned... Just beat the inner field and it's a 100% boundary... There's no outfield in this ground... And people love as many boundaries scored as possible (poor cheerleaders only suffer but I'm sure they get paid extra for attending matches in Chinna) in T20 matches... This will result in improved TRP for the IPL too, which is down this year...

Hope local public support the two finalists as RCB might not be there...

What he's implying that there no other ground (not even Wankhede) can compete with Chinnasamy as far as ease of scoring boundaries are concerned... Just beat the inner field and it's a 100% boundary... There's no outfield in this ground... And people love as many boundaries scored as possible (poor cheerleaders only suffer but I'm sure they get paid extra for attending matches in Chinna) in T20 matches... This will result in improved TRP for the IPL too, which is down this year...

Hope local public support the two finalists as RCB might not be there...

Wankhede have 50m & 60m boundaries + ground will slant towards where Ambani clan sits so just tapping will be enough for free boundary :dontknow: